Do you prefer....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. to shop online or actually go to the store? I have noticed in the last year I have done pretty much all my shopping online, except groceries :biggrin: I love having everything I want/need right at the click of a button, and not only that its delivered right to my door :nuts:

2. I won't shop online unless it's a good deal I can't get in a store. I much prefer going in and handling the real thing.

3. I love shopping in the stores just x-mas shopping is so much more relaxed doing it online!

4. I like the whole shopping experience, so I prefer to shop at the store. Ah, the feeling of coming home with shopping bags in tow :biggrin: I rarely ever order online, unless it's a good deal or something hard to find on eBay.

5. I prefer shopping in the stores. I like to look at and feel the bags and try them on before making a decision. I also enjoy looking at bags I'm not interested in buying. I like to see in person all the lines.

6. online. i don't like SA's bothering me. i like shopping in peace. also shopping NYC is soooo busy and crowded ALL the time. gives me a headache.

7. a lot of times i shop online out of necessity because i live in a college town and away from all the good stores, but i prefer to actually see things before i buy them usually. there are some definite advantages to doing it online, though (no snotty SAs!)

8. I prefer to shop in stores so I can try things on and feel the materials.

9. I shop online a ton espcially with a toddler. It's so convenient for me. I do buy my bags in the store though, except for Gucci, since the store's far away.

10. :amazed: i'm really shocked that more people don't enjoy the online shopping experience as much as me :lol:

11. I love online shopping!!! I live in the boonies so it's a hike to get to a decent mall. The only thing I hate are the returns, what a hassle!

12. it depends...i shop online when i don't need to try something on because i know how it fits...especially if i can get it on sale. i shop online for my daughter all the time to get good prices without having to drive to the outlet store.

i like to shop in general, and don't mind going to the store, but depending on my moods, shopping can be a PITA.

13. blackbutterfly- when it comes to bottoms I have to try them on, its a must! so I mostly buy accesories and tops online

14. In the winters I like to shop online. I don't like venturing out into the cold in Manhattan. In the winters I am more likely to go to malls. But in the spring and summer time I like to go shopping on the streets of New York. I also shop online when there is a deal or if I know that I want something and I have seen it before and then I will buy it.

15. I prefer shopping in stores but the area we live in has really crappy stores, so I pretty much have to shop online.