Do You Prefer 'Structured' or 'Unstructured' Bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All those years I thought I was a 'slightly slouchy', 'boho' person. But I've just bought quite a structured Dolce and Gabbana shoulder bag, in pebbled black leather. It has a huge silver push-lock on the front and I love it. Although it holds plenty, it's made me discipline myself re bag stuffing! I actually never whip Freud's Interpretation of Dreams out of my bag to read when I'm in town, even though I've been dragging it around for months in a bigger bag. The D&G holds exactly what I need for the day, and never the kitchen sink. If the digicam was working I'd post a pic. Hopefully later! So which do you prefer - structured or slouchy?

2. Structured.

3. Well my bags tend to lean heavily on the unstructured side but I do have a couple that are structured and I like those too. However I find my stuff fits better in a unstructured bag and in my case more comfortable to wear.

4. I love the look of unstructured but need structure for better organization of the stuff I'm carry inside of the bag. I'd say about 1/4 of my bags are unstructured.

5. Unstructured to semi structured for me.

6. ^ you read my mind tonij2000.

7. structured.

8. Structured

9. I like a cross between the two!
    Mainly structured but with a certain relaxedness about it!!

10. I like structured for daily use, but a slouchy bag is okay when you don't have to find things immediately.

11. I like each of them for different reasons - unstructured for business and more formal outings and unstructured for casual and weekend wear.

12. Structured and smaller. Otherwise I have a tendency to stuff them full!

13. I need to stop stuffing my bag now!

14. I don't like overly structured bags-they look too stiff and business like for me. I like a slightly more laid back look. I've never really been a fan of super slouchy either (like moni moni or Giorgio Brato bags) as they wouldn't fit my lifestyle.

15. both!