Do You Prefer Size 30 or 35 Birkin?

Hi Lucy, I remember you from ALVA :biggrin:

Nice to have you here, this lady has a ton of Hermes knowledge under her belt :idea:

As for birkin sizes, I prefer the 30cm, coz I'm only 5"1 and have tried countless time to pose in front of the mirror with a 35, and I just can't pull it off no matter what! :P

shoes319 - I'm gonna try to repost the pictures for you.

30cm cyclamen Birkin
32cm Kelly
35cm black Birkin

Edited to add: addicted and I were doing the same thing at the same time! sorry for the double posting of pics.

Attachments

• ava lau birkins1.jpg
    ava lau birkins1.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 2,746
  • ava lau birkins2.jpg
    ava lau birkins2.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 2,740
Greentea said:
I LOVE the size of the 32 Kelly for everyday.

he he he he! ;)

Drtng and Shoes- thank you for posting that! That was so helpful! The 35cm birkin does not look that much bigger than the 30cm? In my head, I always thought it would be HUGE in comparison. Am I crazy? So, if I am only 5'1", do you think I could pull off a 35cm if that is what is available to me? (My first choice would still be a 30cm)

JAG, eventually, you need both!
The 30 is a great everyday handbag and the 35 would be the perfect travel bag, or when you need to drag a whole bunch of stuff around.

KB, I agree with you! :smile:

I love the Kelly 32 for everyday, too! However, since I am short I prefer to have 32's in darker or more neutral colors. With brighter colors, I'd go with a 28.

Anyone have a Birkin 40cm? It's huge but if you're about 5'3" and above it would make the most stylish carry-on!