Do You Prefer Shopping Online?

shocking hahah here I thought that the in store experience is somehow special hahah
I shop online quite often, but I find that the luxury brands are quite shy on internet - it is all that exclusivity and stuff.
Do you find people in store snobbish?

Yeah nothing special about it :giggles:
I get annoyed easily, and tend to buy more in stores, like I feel bad for the sales people or something lol
I have run into snobs, they look at me snirky. Then other stores are all over me to buy, I just want a happy middle..hasnt happened yet lol
So 95% of the time, i shop online

Online for brands that are not available in my country. But if they are available, I will definitely shop in-store for clothing and shoes, because of sizing issues and also I like to visit shops to look at the display for some inspiration on styling.

Online for brands that are not available in my country. But if they are available, I will definitely shop in-store for clothing and shoes, because of sizing issues and also I like to visit shops to look at the display for some inspiration on styling.
I suppose in UK shopping online and returns are so easy that if you can do it in the comfort of your own home you just do. So often I get stuff and then send it back as it is no hassle.
But once I do get my Birkin bag ... I might want the whole umph of the store :biggrin:

Just read this article in a coffee shop this morning.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life...ants-at-atime/article28845855/?service=mobile

Think I'll try buying from them next time. I love browsing in shops but hate dealing with SA.

they're awesome

personally i don't mind dealing with SAs in shops but i'm super picky. 99% of the time i buy online because i rarely do impulsive buying (and when i do, its either a hard lesson learned or a ballpark hit, as my keep-it once its brought rate is 99% too).

so because of that, i take time to mull over. if it goes on sale by the time i make a decision, awesome. if not, its there, i'll buy. if its gone, then its not meant to be.

if i brought everything i saw and liked, my room will be busting at the seams, wanting to explode out with clothes--and my room is pretty big.

i buy what i love, and make sense. if i don't have a place to wear it (e.g. gorgeous ballgown) then i'll take a snap shot of it, and add it to my pinterest like collage.

SAs that honestly work with you without the urge to upsell you is hard to find. most SAs will try to find something within their four walls to try and fit you--while the ones who will work honestly with you may suggest nearby stores that have what you need because they know if they treat you right, you'll go back to them for future sales.

I like to first go to the store to try items on for fit/feel the materials/etc. If I like it enough, I'll buy on the spot. Usually I prefer to come home, though, and purchase the items online through a site that gives you a percentage back. Online is great when you can use a site that pays you to shop and stack online discount codes.

There's something nice about having a brand new, untouched item shipped to you, too.