Do you prefer rh bag or g12 in city?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Btw tassels and g12, which would be your first pick? And why? :graucho:

2. G12 (if you can get your hands on G21, even better!!) because it gives the bag a 'brighter' look, it can go with casual or formal wear, and there are way too many fake RH bags out there! Plus I've read and heard about the tassels coming apart :sad:

3. yes tassels sometimes split apart but I like this style with tassels. I vote for tassels in this case

4. I both like giant hw and tassels. If I have the choice between the two, I would buy the bag with the best leather.
    I usually get an extra pair if tassels when I buy the bag, in case they split.

5. I love the tassels, so I prefer rh. BUT I think the color of the bag is a HUGE factor. Some colors look better with rh, while others look better with gold, silver or rosegold hw. Have you decided on the bag color?

6. ^^ totally agree with *CupcakeGirl* .. it depends on the color! For instance, I personally think Yellow bags (Mimosa, Bouton d'Or, etc.) look great with the regular hardware .. whereas darker-colored bags (with the exception of Black of course), look great with the contrast of the Gold or Silver HW. While I love the G21 HW on the larger bags, I actually prefer the G12 HW on the City bags.

7. yes it's true. it depends on the color too.

8. The RH is my favorite, I have 5 bags with that and only one with the Giant 12 Gold, but I do like that one too! I actually added tassels to that bag, it is Bleu Mineral, I love the look.

9. I vote RH. I love tassels and love how light weight the RH bags are.

10. I agree with it depends on the color! But I do like both. Some colors look better with RH and some look better with giant hardware.

I have one black city with rosé gold g12. But now I want a brighter colored city with RH!

11. Tassels for sure omg! It's so chic and simple, yet a dash of bohemian in there which I love. But I do have to agree with cupcakegirl on the whole color thing.

12. For me, the size determines the hardware choice for me (and then color). For large bags (Part-Time, Work, Day, etc...) I would choose giant hardware. The reason being the larger the bag, the more likely I am to bump into things inadvertently. I would be terrified of catching a tassel and tearing it.

For the Town, City and bags of that style/size I would grab regular hardware since the size is easier to manage with the delicate tassels.

13. I like both. I wish I have both.

14. I agree that it really has to depends on the color of the leather! But if i were to get my first city, I'll go for giant hardware as it gives the bag a more outstanding look! my first city bag is in G21 gold hardware!

15. rh is lighter and overall I like the look the best.