Do you prefer quilted Chanel bags or just caviar leather

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im thinking of one thats not quilted but my backpack is not quilted and I thought maybe I should consider a different material I love the quilted styles but they tend to be more expensive

2. I like both.

However, the lambskin is too delicate for everyday uses. Therefore, I only bought 1 black in M/L with ghw.

3. The current Cerf tote is not quilted and I think it's quite nice. I like both quilted and non-quilted Chanel bags. I'd save up and go for a quilted one since you already have a flat caviar one. It would be nice if you could find a quilted caviar one :biggrin: Maybe a flap :smile:
    Good luck and have fun searching for your next Chanel !

4. I love both. The quilting is more classic, while plain leather is more subtle. I have a good mix of both in my collection. :smile:

5. Quilted all the way baby!!

6. I love quilted!

7. I like both but my mother buys almost only unquilted bags and I still think they are classic Chanel.

8. love both

9. I like both :love:

10. Quilted, its unmistakenly Chanel. That's the original design that draws all of us to Chanel, even other designers are copying it!

11. quilted for sure ^^

12. i prefer quilted. it's one of the things i love most about chanel bags- that infamous quilting!

13. I like quilted, especially how it ages.

14. ^Quilting ages?? :thinking:

15. I don't believe gold HW ages. It's what you wear, your entire ensemble and your attitude. That said, I love quilted mostly but caviar has its uses too.