Do you prefer Chanel classics or new styles?

255medina

Nov 1, 2006
Chanel is has always been fabulous and lately even more so with so many new styles! However as pretty as the new things are, when it comes to buying, I seem to still go for the classics. How about you??

Ditto on the previous comments regarding the "classics" and I'm including the reissue and e/w in that category. I love them so that it's difficult for me to get THAT excited with most of the new styles. I do appreciate and understand the motive in creating new looks, but something about the classics is "priceless." (Yes, pun intended.)

love some of the new styles, but i find myself gravitating towards the classic bags more... i want my chanels to "grow old with me", and i feel that can probably only happen with the classic styles! that said, some of the seasonal/newer styles that make me :drool: have found a place in my collection so... :lol:

the classic is a must!!! ^O^ but if i can afford more chanels i wish for both. u can definitely carry the classics till ur death =D *haha* never be unfashionable :smile: