Do you prefer Chanel classics or new styles?

255medina

Nov 1, 2006
northwest
Chanel is has always been fabulous and lately even more so with so many new styles! However as pretty as the new things are, when it comes to buying, I seem to still go for the classics. How about you??

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Ditto on the previous comments regarding the "classics" and I'm including the reissue and e/w in that category. I love them so that it's difficult for me to get THAT excited with most of the new styles. I do appreciate and understand the motive in creating new looks, but something about the classics is "priceless." (Yes, pun intended.)

nightshade

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
love some of the new styles, but i find myself gravitating towards the classic bags more... i want my chanels to "grow old with me", and i feel that can probably only happen with the classic styles! that said, some of the seasonal/newer styles that make me :drool: have found a place in my collection so... :lol:

south

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I love both, but there is just something about that classic flap that makes my heart skip.

ccchloeee

more chanels plz! =)
May 21, 2007
the classic is a must!!! ^O^ but if i can afford more chanels i wish for both. u can definitely carry the classics till ur death =D *haha* never be unfashionable :smile:

kuriso

Hi, I'm Kuri
O.G.
Aug 9, 2006
new styles are great but i guess i never really found one that screamed my name so i usually stick to the classics more.

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
Depends on my needs and the look I want to complete w/the bag. Some call for classic, some call for more contemporary. So, I have both.

255medina

Nov 1, 2006
northwest
I think I can fill my closet just with the classic Chanel bags...classic flap, GST, reissue, PST, medallion tote. However, the diamond stitch, cabas, and such are so fun for everyday!