Do You Pray ?

1. I pray everyday !! i pray for a lot of things, my families health and well being, as well as people who are less fortunate than ourselves.

I pray for peace around the world, and for cures for various deceases.

Do you pray ?

2. Yes, I pray everynight when I go to bed. For my family, friends, relatives. That everyone is safe, and free from illnesses and worries, etc. Also that the world is a safer place and for those going thru hard times, etc.

3. Yes. Not everyday, but when I remember to. If I have a moment to myself I'll have a "conversation" with God. They often start off like "Sorry I haven't talked to you in a few days...". If I need anything, I'll ask for it; i.e. for God to watch over my family, friends, etc.

I also say memorized prayers at times. Like the Hail Mary, Our Father, etc.

4. yes. i pray everyday throughout the day.

5. i pray every night before bedtime, i am trying to pray more often. i pray for alot of things especially for my family and friends good health and happiness. i always thank the lord for everything he has given me.

6. I don't as pray often as I should but when I do, I thank God for all the blessings he has giving my family and I. I was raised a Christian boy so I believe in God but not some of the other aspects of the religion.

7. Yes, I pray every morning when I wake up and every night before going to sleep.

In the morning I thank GOD for letting me live to see another day, I also pray that the day is peaceful with no worries, also for my families well being.

At night I thank GOD for protecting me throughout the day. I pray for my family, for the soldiers at war, I pray that they return to their waiting families. I recently learned about my neighbor's 3 year old son being diagnosed with Leukemia so I pray that he beats his illness and to let him live a healthy fulfilling life.
    :flowers:

8. yes, i do.. i pray every night

9. Nup. I don't believe there's a God.

10. I do that too. Mine start off with, "Hey, how's it going?" and I usually pray for people's health and things I really hope happening. I ask God to watch over friends and family. (I'm more spiritual than religious.)

11. yes. without ceasing.

12. Yes, everyday, throughout the day. I also give thanks to God throughout the day too!:yes:

13. yes. all the time.

14. I try as much as I can. If something bad is going on, I always pray. I also usually do the "Now I lay me down to sleep" prayer and then the "God bless: mom, dad, oma..." :smile:

15. I don't "pray" as much as I talk to God (as I see Him).

No offense to anyone here, but I've never been into "organized religion" because they all seem to fall into the same sort of things other organizations do: power struggles, personality conflicts, etc. In fact, I refer to myself as a Freelance Christian (meaning I'll go to anyone's church, but never seek out membership).

I see God as the sky, the sunset, puppies, flowers in the spring and all the beautiful things in our world. When I talk to God it's usually to say thank-you for all the good things He has given us. I've always tried not to "ask" Him for anything, just appreciate what He has given me/us and tell Him so.

So that's how I pray.:heart:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice