Do you play with your LVs at home?

Sophia

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Well, do you gals play with you LVs at home. I mean do you carry them without around the house like i do.

Whether for fun, or for the sake of patina haha.

Share your stories! :heart:

I visit this forum all the time but not while I am at work. Would not like to visit the forum at work as I would then spend far too much time here. Not sure if this counts.

I take them out and look at them...like to take pix of my collection as I add to it.

My daughter plays with them a lot. She keeps trying to get into the armoire that they're housed in and pulling them out to drag around the house. She goes into whatever bag I am using and pulls all of the things out.

I gave her a Coach one that she keeps in her toy chest that she loves to put on her shoulder and run around the house.

My avatar shows her playing with my Musette.

The one bag I do not let her touch is my Sophie (even though the Denims cost more).

Omg Sophia I totally play with mine at home! I actually carry stuff in my bag that I need from room to room - my cell phone etc. I love catching a glimpse of my bag in the mirror!

Of course I do, I fill them with stuff or just carry them around empty and put different charms on them to see how I like the way they look. Or I will just sit on the couch and stare at them. I may try to put my bunny in my new Speedy.

i carry my speedy 25 everywhere in the house.

my brother helps carry some to help some monogram bags patina.

or else i love carrying my moms lv, cause a lot of hers are vintage and i feel like the asian audrey hepburn XD

yes, i do... i always like to carry my speedy in front of the mirror and some different outfits to match with the bag.... and i like to take out my wallet and see and play... i really love them.....

I guess I am the odd one on this one, I don't take my bags out and play. I see them when I decide which one is going out with me and when I get home I put them away.

I am sure my daughter goes through my bags to see which one she wants to take for the day.

I dont take mine out! Im terrified of patina! And as soon as my neo fuschia gets through the door shes stuffed and put straight back into the dust bag! My damier speedy is just out lying around my room, no worry about tanning on her! xx