Do you play with your LVs at home?

I just got the Beverly earlier this month while at Ceasar's in Vegas..it's my first LV (I've been drooling for an LV for a while, but the store is too far away and I didn't see any on exlux that I wanted yet - it's too hard to judge size and I'm horrible at geometry and figuring out how big it would be, plus I'm not sure about authentic or not unless it's from elux)...I was so thrilled to wear my bag home...(btw, anyone know where to get a Chanel 22 mini?)...I know the "new thrill will eventually wear off", but for now, I'm guilty..I do love the smell of the leather inside...and feeling how wonderfully soft it is inside...I can't wait to get out and wear it around more (I don't get out because of my back problems)...but, I'm dying to go out and about, for now, I am stuck admiring it at home...I finally put it up about a week later..and went back to one of my cheapie lessor brand purses, but it's comforting just knowing it's there tucked away ready for me to use..I've been a shoe nut for years (not sure compared to ya'll, but I have over 40 pair and I'd have more if I could wear heels, but I'm stuck with flats until I get my back fixed and I'm not thrilled with the current trend of ballerinas)..anyways, I just think of my quasi-new bag and dream of buying my next one...I still want a Stephen...Hey, can anyone tell me how ya'll get "in the know" about new bag offerings from your sales reps. since mine is now in Vegas, I'm not sure how to go about getting "on the list"...I sent a follow-up thanks to the sales rep, but not sure that helped me out too much 'cause I'm not local (though I would buy via c/c) and my boyfriend insisted on buying my bag...my next one is all me and I can't wait to own one I BOUGHT! (silly I knoww)...any suggestions on how to get "in the know" when you can't go shopping in person? I can't get to the closest store (over an hour away) because I have trouble with both traveling that far due to my back (Vegas was very difficult for me) and also, I don't have anyone to take me...it's a Saks store and that's the closest place selling LV! *pouts*... Well, enjoy your bags ladies..and feel free to send this newbie some tips on how to clean and keep up my new treasure..

oh definitely! i SLEEP with mine the first night they come home with me, as a bonding thing...............they take precedence over DH then!!!! :P we are in the guestroom while he stays in master bedroom.......:yahoo:
also i will take one into the family room with me and just run my hands over her, while watching tv or on the phone..............i smell them, hug them, and treat them like dolls, same for my Chanels too............

PS thank god for this forum, my purse-ambivalent friends would jointly have me committed if i told them this

I do! I'll say tonight is playing with my bags in my closet night. Some nights, it's movie / video nights, but my bag nights are the most fun. I get out my wilson's and a soft rag, moisturize and clean the epi, wipe out the insides well, get out step stools, put them in different positions on my shelves, put different ones back in dustcovers, play with all the accessories. Make different arrangements, then decide what bag and outfit I'm wearing to work tomorrow. It really relaxes me and relieves my stress....I LOVE MY BAGS! I love that you love patina sophia, that's so cool in a world where pale seems to be the order of the day...

Sometimes I take out some (not all) of my bags and other various pieces and stare at them. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm quite lucky for having the collection that I have, it helps me from buying more stuff out of impulse. :Push:

Sometimes I take out some (not all) of my bags and other various pieces and stare at them. Sometimes I have to remind myself that I'm quite lucky for having the collection that I have, it helps me from buying more stuff out of impulse. :Push:

Haha, go you Michelle! :heart:

Your collection is pretty amazing and massive, it should keep you from buying more bags, cause of all the gorgeous goodies you already have! :wlae::okay:

I do! I'll say tonight is playing with my bags in my closet night. Some nights, it's movie / video nights, but my bag nights are the most fun. I get out my wilson's and a soft rag, moisturize and clean the epi, wipe out the insides well, get out step stools, put them in different positions on my shelves, put different ones back in dustcovers, play with all the accessories. Make different arrangements, then decide what bag and outfit I'm wearing to work tomorrow. It really relaxes me and relieves my stress....I LOVE MY BAGS! I love that you love patina sophia, that's so cool in a world where pale seems to be the order of the day...

Yep! Patina rocks! :tup: