Do you own this bag - what is it like?

VKD

O.G.
Apr 17, 2006
Hi Everyone

I wonder if you could help me please. I am thinking of buying this bag and wondered if anyone owns it already and what they think of it. I am concerned that it might be very heavy!

Any comments would be most gratefully received.

Many thanks

VKD

Attachments

• Chanel.jpg
    Chanel.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 498
i don't own this bag but it's soooo pretty :drool:
attachment.php

i don't think it's going to be heavy although the chain might hurt your shoulder just like the thomas wylde :P

I also tried it on in the store and was very close to buying it, but the chain was a little heavy and what really decided it for me was the closure. I just couldn't get down w/ the two metal balls. The chain is similar if not identical to that of the Soft&Chain collection if you have seen those in person. Gorgeous bag though.

Thank you so much! I have not had a chance to try it on but I wondered if it would be any use as a shoulder bag. I think from the comments here that it would be very heavy! It is gorgeous though.

V

It's very pretty! I can vouch that the chain is a little heavy, but comfortable to wear as I have the Soft and Chain hobo with the same chain. However, the bag in your photo looks like it would be difficult to get in and out of with both the short chain and flap closure.