Do you own this bag - what is it like?

x joie

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
It's a gorgeous bag but I remember hearing concerns about the new lock as well. I wonder if anyone who owns it can chime in with their own experiences?

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Coldplaylover

Mar 8, 2006
I think a lot of us forum members did not purchase it due to the lock problems....Chanel themselves said there were issues with the locks.

litibunnyfoofoo

litibunnyfoofoo
Nov 15, 2007
Seattle
I also tried it on and the short length of the strap made it so uncomfortable to wear and awkward to use. I don't think the chain was especially heavy. It is so cute but it might be better to find something with a longer strap that is actually comfortable!

Celia_Hish

“Happiness is the highest good”
O.G.
May 17, 2006
Singapore
I didn't own one.....but have seen this bag before as my frnd almost wanted to buy it. I heard it's one of the HOT style for chanel according to one of the site when they introduced this.

It's lovely and comes in two sizes (medium or large). I can't recall the retail price now as i did checked with my SA before. Since the price has increase, the price will be different.