do you own/like JPK bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i've never heard of this brand previously but they do look kind of cute and practical with all the pockets but i don't like the way the strap connects to the bag on the buckle :P don't buy, maintain the ban! ;)

2. My daughter and I both have a pink one, and my other daughter has an orange one. They are wonderful bags. Grab one when Nordie's has a sale.

3. i think the bag you showed there was cute

4. Love the material and colors, but I have yet to find a style that appeals to me. Hopefully one day!

5. This one us a little too busy for my taste but some are cute. Definitely wait for a Nords sale though.

6. I got one when they were on sale and I love it.

7. The bag is really cute...

8. they have some blue JPKs at tj maxx...

9. ^ Oh no...here she goes again! :angel::devil:

Me? I don't do nylon bags, especially at those prices.
    Cool design, though. :yes:

10. Its a nice color.:biggrin:

11. Talking about nylon bags, I think another of similar price range is MZ Wallace? I quite like their designs too.

12. i like the look of the one you posted but i'm with karmen, i can't do nylon