Do you own anything from the Pashmina Store? If so, what are your favorite colors?

Cecilia2

O.G.
Mar 26, 2007
I have one item from the Pashmina Store, a 3 ply wrap in 100% cashmere. The color is moroccan blue, and I love it. I'm buying more accessories than clothes this year, and want to get 1-2 other colors. I hate the whole returns process, so I thought I'd get some color feedback here. Any fans? What are your favorite colors?

Wow!! I had been looking for this ever since a frnd gifted me a printed pashmina shawl. I wanted a few solid ones!! Ordered a couple from that site:smile: Do you have any suggestions for cashmere cardigans?!! Thx!

Wow!! I had been looking for this ever since a frnd gifted me a printed pashmina shawl. I wanted a few solid ones!! Ordered a couple from that site:smile: Do you have any suggestions for cashmere cardigans?!! Thx!

Great! I hope you like them. What colors did you get? I would be most grateful if you reviewed your chosen colors on this thread. I've got my eye on certain oranges and a green.

Re cashmere cardigans: All my cashmere cardigans are from J Crew. They are a mixed bag when comes to quality, but the colors are amazing. I would never pay full retail for them, but that is personal thing. My favorite JC cashmere colors this year are heather hydrangea and sandalwood.

Last edited: