Do you own anything by Balenciaga that isn't a bag?

1. My sister in law couldn't fit into a Balenciaga skirt, so she gave it to me. It used to be Erin Wasson's (supermodel), and I think she wore it at the show. I KNOW it doesn't look as fab on me, but I love it anyhow :biggrin: The photo doesn't do it justice, but it's all I have. It has this great scalloped ruffle down the front of it.
    Also, apologies, I'm TOTALLY hamming in this photo, that's what a night at the theatre and wine will do to a mom.:lol:

Thought I'd share.
    I love the house, and Ghesquière's S/S 06' dresses slayed me!!

balenciaga.jpg
  2. It looks fabulous on you!!!!! You are stunning. And wow, you can fit into a supermodel's skirt.

3. :love: I love the skirt. What size is it, in case you decide not to keep it? I have a pair of Balenciaga boots:
    [​IMG]

4. oooh pretty! Winona is that you in your avatar?

I have a pair of the white balanciaga Cargo pants and a tan balenciaga mini

5. i have the famous black motorcycle jacket in black leather with wool collar that was in all the magazines and runway about 3 years ago. still a classic and gets me alot of compliments in paris boutiques. and the leather keeps getting better with age! it was very stiff and heavy when it was new. i felt like robo-cop....

6. I love all the pieces you are mentioning!! (except I haven't seen the tan mini) Varsha, Yes, that's me in the avatar, I LOVE the dress I'm wearing in it. It makes me happy just to see it, so I use it as the avatar.

Susan, there isn't a size tag but it's a 2 for sure. I almost bought those boots on eBay!!

7. Now I'm not only jealous that you have the skirt, but that you can fit into a size 2, esp. a Balenciaga 2 which is more like a zero (can you hear me sobbing?)

8. I have the boots from last season...they are awesome...love them..

9. I'm a 4 in "bottom-wear" due to my...bottom... but this skirt is high waisted so there is give. I doubt I'll let it go though. It's a nice piece. ;)

10. That's amazing!

Yes, I have a ton of Balenciaga clothing.............. it's just as bad as my bag obsession :lol: :love:

11. ^ Pictures, Mimi darling, pictures! [​IMG]

12. ^ haha! oh man... let's see, I'll try and get some for you. hehe.

13. oooooo yes, photo's!!

14. Yes, I have a black A-line skirt that has buttons up the side, and a long sleeve black knit top. I also have a pair of navy blue flat sandals from Balenciaga (different season).

15. The skirt looks beautiful on you! Just lovely!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice