Do you own any non-designer/non high-end bags?

1. Hi.

I'm new to the site. I am indeed a purse lover but I'll admit there isn't a bag in my "collection" that exceeds 85 bucks. I am a college student 20 yrs young, with a small min. wage job on weekends. The majority of my money goes towards saving for tuition, food and clothes--bare necessities. I see many of you, well most of you are into LV, Gucci, Fendi and other major high-end designer bags. Well do any of you own bags of the total opposite....lets say...Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Steve Madden, Baby Phat---brands of that caliber? Let's go a little lower Payless purses, Walmart purses:oh: ? Or are you simply only into high-end bags?

2. Sesrup:

There are many of us here who don't own a single LV, Chanel or YSL. It's fun obsessing about those bags - but my most expensive bag cost about $400 and I even agonized over that purchase. Personnally, I love shopping the end-of-the-season sales at Saks - especially once things get down to 50% off the already marked-down price! I think you'll find that the PF is a great source of info on great bags at all prices. Check out some of the threads on great summer bags under $150.

3. The only "high-end" purses I own are all Coach and many of the members here dont even consider that designer, so yeah. Id say I dont own any high end designer purses. I would love to but I'm in college too and I only work in the summers, which doesnt bring in much anyway. Also, I have a lot of cheap bags from prior to my joining the forum (from Charlotte Russe, Claires, Target, etc).

4. I have 2 Guess bags and 2 aldo bags, plus one from the Bay (Canadian thing haha).

I also have two designer bags - the Dior Gaucho and LV Papillon.

I'm not sure if I would buy another non-designer bag though... Unless something really caught my eye, probably not. I think now I'd rather save my money and get something high end rather than 4 or 5 guess bags.

5. Oh! Actually I just recently bought a non-designer purse by JP Lizzy. Hey, if its cute and not a knock-off, I dont care who makes it. I like it, I'm getting it.

6. what color Aldo Bbag did you get ?

7. All I only is Coach, the most expensive is $348.00. I would love to get a LV or Chanel one day....maybe soon!! But I also own a Tommy Hilifiger, Liz Claiborne, & Fossil. So, I'm like abandonimages if I like it I'm gonna get it & it's a plus if it's a great price.

8. That's ALL I own! :lol: Still wishing to hit the lottery!!!!!

9. oh why yes, just look at my collection in the showcase. I buy bags I like, and most designer bags I find ugly and not in the least desirable (Chanel, Gucci...) or hilariously overpriced although nice to look at(Hermes). I have bags from H&M, selfmade bags, and middle expensive ones like Bree and Goldpfeil (which some would maybe consider "high end" already), some vintage ones...I cannot get myself to like a bag just because it is a brand.

10. I love the bag in your avatar!! I want a bag that's that shape exactly. I found one by LAPA but no one has commented my thread about them.

11. it's from Goldpfeil. I have no idea if they are available in the U.S.?

12. I like all bags , no matter the price

13. Yes, dear. I bought one blue sac , dont know what brand from seaworld to put some stuff in. One pink crabtree and evelyn tote cost 50 AUD I bought few months ago as my ferragamo fabric bag straps yet again and didnt have any bag large enough for a nappy bag. (Oh I did have a large black dior one my mum gave me 7 years ago but I am not into dior really).

14. I've got quite a few, and they're from Le Sport Sac (I get a ton of compliments on that one), Stone Mountain, L.L. Bean...etc.

I sold designer bags at one time (LV, BV, Chanel, Prada...and the like), and I can honestly say that price does NOT equal quality, and designer does NOT mean better. A lot of designer stuff is simply junk, and yet it sells. You wouldn't believe how often us sales associates would just shake our head after making a sale. We couldn't believe the bag sold, and sold at a high price.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice