Do you own a white bag?

Lately I have been drawn to white bags. They have always been a no-no for me, but I think this year it might be time to get one.

Just wondering if any of you own a white bag and how hard is it to clean?

I own a white leather bag and the trick is to keep it clean to begin with. I am extremely obsessive compulsive when it comes to any dirt or stain on my bag. I've always liked white anything ... shoes, jewelry, watches, belts, scarfs, etc. :wlae:

White is one my favorite bag colors. I have a Louis Vuitton Epi lockit in ivorie (which actually looks white) and it is not high maintenance at all because of the nature of the Epi leather. If dirt comes onto it, I just wipe it with a cloth or baby wipes and the dirt disappears easily. It's kind of water proof too!

I may have already posted on this, but I bought a Jimmy Choo white patent leather ring bag that just came in. It is gorgeous and I am not too worried about it soiling because it is patent. I know some of you don't care for patent leather but I love it in any color. It has to be "leather" though....don't want it to be patent plastic or whatever they call a patent that isn't leather. This particular Jimmy Choo came in black and bright yellow which I love too.

I have a cream kooba and a "white" francesco biasia...I use quotes bc it aint so white anymore, lol. I'm much more careful with the kooba but it already has a few black marks on it from rubbing against my clothes. ABout once a year I take my most worn bags to an amazing leather guy who cleans em all up like new...but white handles are one thing that just never get completley clean. be careful with your handles.