Do you own a red bag?

agnes01

Mar 1, 2007
I have never owned a red bag. When I see other women with them I usually like them. I love the MBMJ Totally Turnlock Teri bag and it on sale in red at Piperlime. So I thought I'd ask - do you have a red bag? Not an evening bag but a red bag for daily use? Do you find it easy to wear or do you find that you don't wear it enough?

The runner up is the Faridah in cream. But I have the Coach Madison Shoulder bag and it is a light bag so I thought the cream Faridah would be too close to that.

Help!!

I have a red Chloe Edith that I really love. I don't carry it as often as I should, but it's a great pop of color, especially in winter. Here she is with her Ivory sister:

attachment.php

I have a balenciaga twiggy in red. I love the bag and I think it is beautiful. However, I don't wear it enough. I'm not sure if it is b/c of the color or b/c I like the size of my other bag better. I'm definitely glad I at least have one red bag though!

I have a mbymj cordovan totally turnlock heidi bag. I don't have a pic on my computer of it though. I love it! It goes with a lot more than I thought it would.

Had a woven one many years ago but not anymore. Will not ever buy one or carry one. I have one red car coat with brown trim (men's coat) and that is the only red in my wardrobe or home.

I love red bags!!! They look great with everything (except pink). I even have a red briefcase bag for work. GO FOR IT!! It is a great accent color to brighten your outfits. :yes:

Here are my two red handbags........

LV Pomme Roxbury
attachment.php

Balenciaga Rouge City
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1518.JPG
    IMG_1518.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 561
  • IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 558