Do you own a great clothing steamer?

I have a steamer, not sure about the brand. I use it on my silk and silk blends, cashmere and any other delicate fabric that I hand wash.

It's a good investment, for me, it saves on dry cleaning for tops and lingerie.

I am wondering how useful a clothing steamer will be for me - for some blouses, linen suits, dress pants, etc. I usually get things dry cleaned or wash/hang myself but inevitably, if I want to wear a suit a second or third time, it doesn't look as crisp as it does when it comes straight from the cleaners. A jacket will have a wrinkle, or a skirt will be a little rumpled. Also, I don't iron my jeans usually, but once in a while there will be a little wrinkle. Would a steamer help for these kinds of things? If so, do you have one you recommend?

rowenta commercial steamer.. can not and will not live without it

Reactions: Gabs007
Hi All,
Would like to revive this thread again as I am looking to get a steamer now. What is your favorite brand recommendation? Any input will be greatly appreciated.
p/s: I bought a hand held Rowenta from Macys but had to return it

I may have to suck it up and buy the big Rowenta. I have a couple of little steamers, but they take too long when you use them. I much prefer to steam as opposed to pressing out wrinkles.