Do you own a Dooney?

Do you own any Dooney bags

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I own about 15. LOVE THEM! i got my first one in 1995. It was an all black AWL Essex. I still have it and use it occasionally. It is in great condition and soo soft. I do not like the ones geared to the kiddies though.

I plan to get some more soon. I love the medium Chiara. I love going to the Dooney outlet and checking out the older stuff and some new.

i have one lonely wristlet that i got from the outlet. it's from the bubbles line and it's cute. normally, i think their bags and zippers are stiff and inaccessible, but i'm really liking the floretine vachetta line and their big open totes.

I have a little dooney makeup bag. that's it. I bought it cause it was like 20 dollars on clearance at macys. I'm not a big fan of dooney. I'm sure it's a good brand, just never been a huge fan. I do like that new one that Hayden "designed" but i'm not gonna buy it because it's not that great to me. I'd rather spend my money on something else. But that's me, I'm not saying it's a bad brand. I prefer it to coach.