Do you own a bag that you never or rarely wear but you could never get rid of?

JudieH

Mar 14, 2007
I have a black Mulberry Bayswater. I have only used the bag maybe 2-3x since I purchased her months ago. It doesn't really suit my needs as an every day bag, hence, the lack of usage.

It pains me to have such a gorgeous (and pricey) bag sitting unused but at the same time, I cannot imagine selling her. Do you own such a bag?

I have an IF Whipflash Audra that is just a wee bit too small to carry all of my stuff so on the shelf she sits. I do love it .and can't bear to part with it.

I also have a half dozen or more other bags that I don't want anymore and as soon as ebay picks up, I'm gonna try and recoup some of my money...

I have loads of bags that I didn't use.

I sold some but for some bags I couldn't let them go. I'm happy to look at them and take them to use sometimes.

I feel this way about my MbMJ Dr. Q Groovee bag in mouse grey. I still love the look of the bag but the bag itself is really heavy (especially when I have it loaded w/my stuff!). I thought the shoulder strap would make it more of a "practical" bag but since it is so thin, it just ends up digging into my shoulder. And I can never get used to carrying it w/the shorter straps in the crook of my arm. So I've had this bag since Dec 07 but I've only used it about 10 times or so :sad:. But I still don't want to get rid of it!

I own just that sort of bag. It's a cream leather fringed Prada. Its gorgeous and I just had to have it. But I have only worn it a handful of times in five years. At the same time, I can't bear to sell it.

Yes. One is my Chanel medium flap. I love it, but it's too small for me for everyday. However, it's a perfect evening bag. I don't have a need for an evening bag often, but I like having it when I do need one.

Yes! For a while it was my white city and I ended up getting rid of it but I longed for it and got it again now same thing. I don't ever use it and I was like why did I even want it again? Sometimes I really do loose my mind and now I am in the midst of getting rid of it again.

I have a few I don't use as much. One is a gucci bouvier in cream with a gold and bronze stripe and the other is a gucci horsbit clutch. I love both of these and could never sell them but they just don't go with my everyday wear.

Unfortunately, I have quite a few that I don't wear often. A lot of my Coach bags I don't wear anymore, but some I still don't want to part with.

I also have my white jumbo Chanel flap bag. I would totally use it if I knew how to wear it. I just don't know what to do with a white purse. *L* I'm fashion-challenged.

yep - a chloe anthrecite paddington from the limited edition collection. it is SO inconvenient, super heavy and not very practical at all, but I could NEVER get rid of it! :confused1: