Do you carry your LV in the winter?

I live in lovely western Pennsylvania where we already have snow. Yuck. This is my first winter with my Stressa PM. I was wondering if you all carry your bags with a lot of vachetta during the winter months or if you retire them till nicer weather. I don't mind the cold but the salt and slush really bother me. I have a 2 year old plus an infant carrier that I am lugging around so I brush against dirty cars. I don't want to ruin my leather! I am thinking about letting my Stressa rest until salt season is over but I am going to miss her so :sad:

What do you northern girls do? or Southern girls...I guess you might rain or crummy weather from time to time ;)

I live in the Cleveland area so our weather is the same and I only take out bags with vachetta when its dry out. I hate those dang water spots. Lately with all the snow I've just been using my Ebene bags. My beautiful Azur Galliera is resting comfortably in her dustbag:smile:

I live in PA.There is no snow but the weather is yuck.One day its raining and every day its different.I really don't have time to keep switching my bag as i have a 1 year old and he keeps me very busy.I retired all my leather bags and i am planning to take my ebene speedy for winter.This is my first time carrying LV in winter.I do not want to carry any vachetta bags in winter.This is just me.But if you want to carry vachetta ones, you can always take a carry bag or something like that and place your LV into it if the weather is bad. I have also seen some threads on it.

I also live in California also. It doesn't snow here, but it does rain here sometimes. However, I would use my mono/azur bag anyway. If I got to live somewhere where it rain/snow all the time, I would still be using them. What's the point of buying the bag when I hardly got to use it? Lol

I am from western PA too!---I definitely understand how you feel! I tend to use my all leather or damier bags in the rain/snow. I am too paranoid about ruining the vachetta. It did help to spray the vachetta with a leather protector spray---the few times my mono speedy was in the rain/snow it seemed to help.

I have enough bags that I can avoid carrying those that might stain when the weather is not nice. So, no I do not carry those with vachetta in wet weather, albeit, rain, snow, or even if it looks like it might rain!