Do you OBSESS like I do??

This is a place where most members (if not all, lol) obsess and obsess. I think it's our mantra. As for me, I am totally the same way. I obsess over a bag, think about it, dream about it, and when I do buy it, I'm on to the next obsession. Crazy! My latest obsession is whether I should buy back the Azur Berkeley, but I keep on reminding myself that all that vachetta was what scared me away in the first place!
This is not going to help you but I just went to the LV store yesterday & saw they still had the Azur Berkeley & it was georgeous. Teehee, I'm so glad I'm not alone :P

Nope! Definitely not. When I know I want to purchase something it just creeps into my mind no matter what!!! I think I might have a small case of OCD! :nuts:

Sometimes, I even get obsessed with my wish list. I write out what I think I want, and then seconds/minutes/hours later I change it all around again until I'm happy with it; then I might see something days/weeks/months later and the list goes through another revision!

LMAO!! I do the exact same thing. I thought i was crazy:roflmfao:

Still no matter how many new LV's i get i'm never satisfied.

I thought I was the only one! I get totally nuts when I find a bag I want. I day dream about it, have to look at pics of it on the LV site, read about it here; plan when I will go get it. Its sick. I don't tell anyone cause they'd think I'm more nuts! lol

Obsessed and proud of it! At least on the forum anyways! :whistle:Some of the responses were me to a tee and made me literally laugh out loud! DH thinks I'm nuts. I just got the Damier Azur 30 and he said it looks just like your other one but white. The other one being Damier Nolita. My jaw dropped and had to give him a lecture how they differ!:lecture: He still thinks I'm nuts. I have written and rewritten my wishlist until the pen has almost run out of ink! Then I yearly plan. Since I have a monthly allowance I have to plan it out. Once I do that I change it up and do it 5 more times! LOL! So obsessed is probably the right term to use for me!

This TOTALLY needs to be it's own club on the Clubhouse thread if it hasn't been started!

Me too! I fall for a bag - I keep looking at it on the web site ( home or at work, does´nt matter!), searching for other and different pics of it on the net, keep thinking about it, just can´t let it go, if I have trouble sleeping because I worry about work details, I just think of the bag in question and it calms me down:P

I make a list of what I want and keep it in my calender. Its a big satisfaction the day I can place my mark beside the bag´s name - the day I have bought it!

And one bag is not enough - I do enjoy my bags when I have bought them - I keep looking at them and touching them, trying them on in front of the mirror... But its not long before I have a new bag on my list... ;)

I LVoe this thread! Ever since I found tPF, I've dreamed of purses (only LV's that is)each and every night!!! I'm obsessed now:rolleyes:! So NO you are NOT ALONE in your obsession!!!:smile:

It's nice to know I'm not nuts---like DH keeps telling me!

I'm seriously glad to read all these responses. Sometimes when I go shopping with my bf & kinda liked something but didn't get it & I keep talking about it, my bf really starts in on me about how I have issues lol. Seeing it from his eyes, yes I can see that but I can't help it! :shame:

Yes, I am like you, I obsess constantly about the L.V. bags and accessories I want. Then I get it, am thrilled for about three days, and then am on to the next thing.

I have a brand new Suhali bag I have used twice, and now I am looking at the Berkeley.

O.C.D.??? Perhaps!

:confused1: :nuts: :graucho: :girlsigh: