Do you now dislike buying other designer brands after you started buying LV?

Do you now dislike buying other designer brands after you started buying LV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
nope, I've never been faithful to one brand. The way I see it is, why limit myself to one brand when there's so many beautiful designs being offered by other designers?

I love them all: LV, Balenciaga, Chanel, MJ, Dior (I even have a bag from them that I love), and right now I'm looking to buy a BV.

But I do perfer LV as everyday bag, especially the canvas bags, they're indestructible!

I have recently been bitten by the LV bug and bought my first 2 within the last few months, but it is only one of many designers I like and still prefer my Fendis over my LVs.

Life's too short not to show some handbag love to other well-deserved brands.

I love my Kate Spade bag because the leather is treated and I dont have to worry about getting caught in the rain as oppose to my Guc, LV and Coach leather spotting and staining at every turn.

Sometimes it's annoying. I love my bags but the Guc holds a place in my heart because it's a signature piece, my first, and I have yet to find one out there that looks just like it.

I mainly just buy what I love..and majority of that LV! I do love my other bags but I have some special bond with LV that always keeps me coming back! My friends tell me I must really like LV bags because I "overdose on LV" lol

I'm pretty fickle with my choices ... I tend to go through phases with each designer. I'll buy from a certain designer for a while then when I feel pretty content with my collection then I try out another designer. I like having variety ... I'm very open-minded to other designers, quality counts for me not just the name!

LV was my first luxury brand item. There was something about my first time ;) that 'ruined' me for life - I can't seem to love any other brand as much as I do LV (in terms of handbags that is). While I am loving my new MBMJ Hiller Hobo, when I wear it, I don't get the same feeling as when I wear my LV.

I voted no, though LV is my favorite and all of my accesories and most of my bags are LV I do have and love other brands like Chanel, Fendi, YSL, and a couple Gucci, and I have been lurking in the Balenciaga forum latley and I think my next purchase is going to be a B-bag. I'm also interested in the Jimmy Choo Ramona. I definatly like variety

I love my Miu Miu and YSL bags!
Maybe cos I am extremely picky and make a conscious decision before I buy my bags...
The brands I won't buy are Coach, Gucci, Burberry etc. cos I know that the quality is inferior. I'll love to add a Chanel, Balenciaga or Hermes to my collection one day...