Do you need a mini pochette?

ozorezanitako

Jun 10, 2020
Hi all,

So I have been thinking about adding a mini pochette to my collection, especially seeing how much hype it gets and how people seem to really love it.
Currently I already have the LV key cles that I use solely for my apartment keys, with the ring tucked in inside the pouch as not to scratch the other belongings in my purse.
I was thinking of using the key cles for storing maybe some cash and cards, but find it hard to do so with the keys tucked inside, so I never did.
I also own the pochette accessories, which I usually use as a mini grab-and-go bag to run errands.
My issue is, currently I use a YSL card holder on the daily, but I find myself needing to store/keep cash and coins when going out for lunch during work.
I have a couple of compact wallets but don't feel like using them because sometimes they take up space in my smaller purses.
I was thinking of getting mini pochette to carry to work, so I can put my card holder inside, some spare coins, and maybe a lipstick or something.
Do you think it's a good idea given the purpose I'm looking at, or it is unnecessary because I could easily change into using a compact wallet of sort?
I'd like to hear your opinions and how you use the mini pochette.

Thanks all :smile:

Yes !

Its my everything bag (mints, extra contacts, travel size lotions, sampl lv perfume, gum, mechanical pencil). If only it were a lllliiitttle longer for a phone

Yeah I agree, and that's when pochette accessories come in handy I guess, in terms of fitting a phone.
But I find the pochette accessories a little bit too big to carry to lunch during office hour--I want something more compact and less flashy.
Do you leave your spare change floating inside the mini pochette?
Or do you use a separate coin pouch to keep them?

Reactions: theprettymiss
Honestly, you don’t need the mini pochette. You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed the mini pochette. There’s a difference!

Hahaha! How do you use your mini pochette?
I'm currently using a card holder but would like something to keep my spare change--should I get an extra coin pouch or would you leave your coins floating around in the mini pochette?

Yeah I agree, and that's when pochette accessories come in handy I guess, in terms of fitting a phone.
But I find the pochette accessories a little bit too big to carry to lunch during office hour--I want something more compact and less flashy.
Do you leave your spare change floating inside the mini pochette?
Or do you use a separate coin pouch to keep them?
I would not put loose change in a mini pochette because the interior is not coated and coins are dirty which could cause discolouration.

I love my mini PA. My first one was the christmas animation from last year and I got so hooked on it that I purchased another one. I use it to put my lotion, chapsticks, hand sanitzers and any small things I don't want floating in my bags. It really is a great catch-all piece.

Reactions: ozorezanitako
You don't need it if you have other wristlets/cosmetic cases that currently carry what you want them for lol.
This thread is helpful to help you decide what you may want to use it for

This one is helpful for the flip side to consider

I use my mini pochette to carry cash notes, my key pouch (which contains cards and coins), my 4 key-holder, tinted lip balm, gum, a couple painkillers and plasters, a pocket mirror, and a mini mascara. It's sometimes all I need when I'm going out on errands or a meal out.

Reactions: ozorezanitako
everyone should own a mini pochette! its a great sized catchall for small, loose items. i fit so much into mine and it keeps my bag really neat and organized. it fits into many small bags too ie. palm springs mini, favorite mm.
i know some people attach a crossbody chain to it and make it a mini errands bag. its just great for so many uses

Reactions: OCMomof3
No... I think it’s overrated. I bought one while I was in London lasT summer. I was lucky to get the last one at the store. I used it for about a week and then sold it on eBay. It took like 5 minutes to sell. (I was trying to recover my cost Only and not make a profit) Anyway, I realized that I always like to carry a bag even if for just quick errands or trips to the grocery store. Sometimes I’ll use my woc instead of a bag. The woc will fit my phone unlike the mini pochette. The most significant reason I sold it is because I have a lot of mini bags and the mini pochette takes up too much space in them.