Do you name your Givenchy bags? :-)

mmmilkman

Sep 13, 2006
A fun topic inspired by hrhsunshine's previous post.

So do any of you name your Givenchy bags? I admit I do, but I'd only share it here since non-bag lovers would never understand. :smile:

Meet Black Canary, Zatanna and Hawkgirl. Besides being a bag lover, I'm a big DC Comics geek so I named them after my favorite Justice League members. Lol.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404294378.843912.jpg

No, other than calling them my beauties (which typing it here makes me laugh)...I have never actually given them any other names besides the names that the actual designer gave them... I think that it is super funny, love it!

No, other than calling them my beauties (which typing it here makes me laugh)...I have never actually given them any other names besides the names that the actual designer gave them... I think that it is super funny, love it!

I used to call my bags my babies, but decided to name them thanks to my love for DC Super Heroes. I know what you mean, as I type this I have a weird grin on my face since it sounds so ridiculous. Lol!

This topic is so cute hahaha :smile:

I call my Antigona Tote with Rottweiler print after to my puppy angel Tiny who died 2 years ago and the rest are just the normal names. :smile:

I love this thread. Naming ur bags...truly something only an addict would understand. As I have mentioned before, my Bottle Green Ant is Ivy. My small night blue Ant is Naya. My carmine gale is called Carmine. It is such a sexy spicy name, which is perfect for my smokin hot red gale. I did have a Balenciaga City named Marilyn, as in Monroe cuz her distressing was so insane, the were practically curvy...like MM.

I love this thread. Naming ur bags...truly something only an addict would understand. As I have mentioned before, my Bottle Green Ant is Ivy. My small night blue Ant is Naya. My carmine gale is called Carmine. It is such a sexy spicy name, which is perfect for my smokin hot red gale. I did have a Balenciaga City named Marilyn, as in Monroe cuz her distressing was so insane, the were practically curvy...like MM.

Love the names you chose for your Gbags! My first bag which was an LV Beaubourg was named Beau (my first love, lol) and my Balenciaga Work was named Coco (since her color was the color of rich cocoa). My Bottega Informale bag is Milo (since his color reminds me of the Milo drink). Notice I used pronouns 'her' and 'him'. Lol.

I love the background story of your Bal! What was her color?

Love the names you chose for your Gbags! My first bag which was an LV Beaubourg was named Beau (my first love, lol) and my Balenciaga Work was named Coco (since her color was the color of rich cocoa). My Bottega Informale bag is Milo (since his color reminds me of the Milo drink). Notice I used pronouns 'her' and 'him'. Lol.

I love the background story of your Bal! What was her color?

She was a sultry black City with the most amazing "curves" all over. Such a hot little minx. :graucho:

Great thread! My only Gbag - my Nightingale - is called Ms. Gale sometimes.

She's in rotation this week and was very bossy to my Chanel flap which was sitting next to her as I hadn't packed her up. She just sort of smooshed her Chanel sister out of the way. I don't know how to explain it other than that. Almost like a, "this stool isn't big enough for both of us". Its weird how docile Ms. Chanel was. She's usually more ....

Okay, I sound real cray, huh?

:lol:

Great thread! My only Gbag - my Nightingale - is called Ms. Gale sometimes.

She's in rotation this week and was very bossy to my Chanel flap which was sitting next to her as I hadn't packed her up. She just sort of smooshed her Chanel sister out of the way. I don't know how to explain it other than that. Almost like a, "this stool isn't big enough for both of us". Its weird how docile Ms. Chanel was. She's usually more ....

Okay, I sound real cray, huh?

:lol:

It sounds perfectly normal. Does that make me cray also? Lol. I took my brown panda Hawkgirl to Manila this June for my one month holiday. My black panda Black Canary and obsedia Zatanna were extremely jealous, even though they know it's Hawkgirl's first time there...

Now I know I sound real cray. Lol.

It sounds perfectly normal. Does that make me cray also? Lol. I took my brown panda Hawkgirl to Manila this June for my one month holiday. My black panda Black Canary and obsedia Zatanna were extremely jealous, even though they know it's Hawkgirl's first time there...

Now I know I sound real cray. Lol.

:P We can all be cray together!

A fun topic inspired by hrhsunshine's previous post.

So do any of you name your Givenchy bags? I admit I do, but I'd only share it here since non-bag lovers would never understand. :smile:

Meet Black Canary, Zatanna and Hawkgirl. Besides being a bag lover, I'm a big DC Comics geek so I named them after my favorite Justice League members. Lol.

View attachment 2673036

Hahaa the names made me laugh, really adorable! :love:

I haven't named my one, I just call him (not it) my baby boy.. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 10549694_821392727885575_834864826_n.jpg
    10549694_821392727885575_834864826_n.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 47