Do you Mulberry ladies...

Unfortunately No I don't. I have loads of scarves but not a Mulberry one.

I'm hoping Flossie will take pity on me and let me have her LV Leopard one!!! (what do ya think Flossie!!??)

I bought a wool Mulberry scarf on eBay and it was so awful - ugly & itchy - I gave it to charity :rolleyes: I couldn't be bothered with the hassle of listing it on eBay only for the winner to be disappointed when it arrived :shrugs:

No , I didn't get it back, my own fault .I do have a merino and cashmere one , check with the tree , but its not as nice as the one I posted !! Would suggest pure cashmere , that feels beautiful .

I have! It's so warm for winter days :smile:
Just got it last year.

20080906-n5k3hhkmjfsbnc2m1f1wbe13gp.jpg

Haven't really looked at Mulberry scarfs. I love scarfs but tend to buy them elsewhere. Fat face mainly as I love the colours and don't mind if I lose them as they weren't expensive

I politely disagree, Mulberry clothes are beautiful......sadly though most of it is made in the Far East

They make the most phenomenal Italian made leather coats and jackets

Hi Mooks, hope I did not offend you! But being dutch and the only Mulberrystore in Amsterdam not selling Mulberry clothes (or shoes) the only possibility to buy a scarf or shoe from Mulberry is via the website, and I suppose that does not give the right 'feel'. I like to touch the things/clothes before I buy them and try them on, which just is not possible buying from the website.