Do you mix

I only have one wallet :wtf: . It's a black leather Prada and I love it. So yes, it goes in just about all my bags.

Oh I would :drool: for a matching wallet with each of my bags, but mixin' it up is more my style actually.

Yes I do, today I put my Damier pochette inside my batignolles, I carry my change in it and I also had Marc Jacobs Padlock pink wallet and Prada nylon makeup bag. I forgot to mention my vintage Pucci scarf on strap.:yes:

I really don't like mixing logos, but I usually carry a gucci-bag with my keepall when I travel because I can't fit my laptop in my speedy, and then I need a bigger bag since my keepall usually is left in my hotel rom. However, I can wear my hermeś goodies with everything since they don't scream logo and expensive and stuff, but no, I don't *like* mixing logos although I do it sometimes.

Yes sometimes I mix my LV handbags/accessories with my other bags (Gucci/Dior/Ferragamo/etc). I really don't feel the need to impress anyone so I just go with what I feel like wearing or carrying at the time...

I mix cheap stuff with expensive stuff because LV is all that I've got for expensive (well, except my pink Gucci wallet, which I don't really like and I"m planning on giving it to my sister for her birthday)

It's usually Guess with LV, because I was really into Guess before I got into LV.

Yes, I have been using Coach accessories with my LV bags lately. I love the mini skinny's more than the cles (sorry :shame:smile: because of the outer pockets that can hold cards. I also really like the very neutral brown leather sunglass case I picked up from a coach outlet. Worked great with most bags!