Do you mix LV lines?

I don't mix! The only match I do is my Monogramm wallet, because I hate it to change my wallet every day. I wear it with every line I have of LV (Epi, Vernis Noisette, Damier Ebene, Damier Azur, Mini Lin). But I would never mix 2 bags of different lines, also I never wear a bag charm/clefs in a different line than the bag is (vernis with Mono and so on). I like the classy style, so I don't like if it's "too much"!

hehe i think im one big mess...i have to say that i love all designers (mostly gucci and now lv!)

So like if u open up my noe, u will see my fav gucci wallet, matching gucci pllanner...a chanel credit card case, a chanel phone holder....a coach mini skinny (which i guess ill 'upgrade' to lv when i finnally can get to one, ONE MORE DAY WOHOO) and it (the bag) is kept close with a tiffanys scarf

haha :smile: too many goodies, not enough time!

i mix things up too. my denim cles goes w/me no matter which bag i'm carrying since i put my keys in there and my damier koala goes also since i don't like changing out my wallet.

I totally mix my LV's! It is so much fun and makes me feel so excited everytime I open up my bag to see mc clés and mc mirror with mono mini pochette and mono koala wallet...

I mix all the time. I just like opening my bag and seeing different colors & materials in there. If the lining of my bag is red then my wallet, makeup pouch are not and so on.