Do you miss your Bal Bag, when you carry another?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I don't carry any other brand of bags anymore and haven't for some time since I have started to enjoy Bals. I quit carrying any other because I found I missed my Bal leather addiction on my shoulder too much. There hasn't been another kind that I enjoy carrying, feeling and smelling, as much as Bals. Do you find this to be true for you too? If I could carry all of them (styles and colors) at the same time I almost would.....LOL :lol:

I like them so much that I even miss the ones that I have to leave at home when carrying just one Bal. Crazy huh!!?:P

2. yes, I do! I do have a couple of other brands bags that I still like but I always rotate them with the my bals. That way I don't go more than a couple of days with out going into bal withdrawl. Usually after using one of my other bags, I realize just how much I love my bals! so you are not alone.

3. Yes I do! For this reason I only have two bags that aren't Bal. One of them I only keep because I use it for travelling as it's a great carry-on; big and sturdy.

4. me too...i had a BaleNCIAGA CRISIS 3 months ago and i bought chanel and fendi (ssst don't tell anyone :blush:) but i didn't feel the same love...i didn't have the fun of choosing leather, so i sold them within a month ( i only have a chloe python paraty on my mind sometimes :sneaky: but i am trying to dismiss it from my mind )...now i only have bbags:love:

5. Yes, and I rarely use anything else now.

DH was in my closet and asked why I had all "those other" brands of bags mingling with my Bals. Good question!

6. Oh yes, I feel the same way everytime I rotate to my other brands. But I think the feeling of missing it is good so you don't get tired of the same brand & you keep the craving & love for your Bbags more. I use my Bbag more & enjoy them more, though.

7. I don't think I can get tired of Bals. Just like today, I had to go to about 6 different stores all over town and was so happy carrying my Bal. It just always makes my day!:P

8. absolutely - to the point that I consider another brand for about three and a half seconds, then think, I know myself better than that. Why waste my time and money? I know what I love...

:smile:

9. I very often miss my Bals when I don't carry them!

I do have many leather Coach bags that I love (Legacy bags, Maggie, Pleated Ergo Satchel, Parker Hippies), and I alternate between those and my Bals. That being said, there's nothing like soft, scrumptious Balenciaga leather!

10. Get this- all my Bals are at home in California so I live AWAY from my Bals when I'm at school in Ohio! Right now I miss them so bad!! :sad:

11. I feel for you. :cry: Maybe take pictures of them so when you are not with them or at least carry a Bal wallet.

12. I haven't carried any of my other bags since I started with the Bals. I still have them, but just never use them. I love my Bals so much more and also feel that I need to use them and using a different brand of bag would make me feel like I didn't need so many Bals...and I don't want to go there! Not now, not ever!

13. YES! all the time...!!! :blush:

14. I think Bbags are very comfy, I have two chloe bags, which I love the smell of, but I don't wear them much, just for trips as they carry more.
    Bbags are very easy as they are light and I actually think they are strangely durable so I don't feel I have to baby them too much.

15. Actually, I don't miss my Bals when I'm wearing something else. I like the other bags in my collection, and these bags, like my Bals, serve my different moods and whims.