do you miss home?

Yep, Pecks Paste is Anchovy spread. Everyone denies eating it but it's always sold out in the supermarket (you should try it, it's next to the Vegemite and delish! It's the Anchovette one). Lol - thanks for offering the Caramello Koalas but I just ordered some stuff from Fetch This and they're sending some over. I think you originally recommended them (thanks for that too).

Take care and thanks again!
Cal

You're welcome! And anytime you need something from here, don't be shy to ask! I think it was another Aussie gal who told you about Fetch This. Hey I will try that Pecks Paste out! I actually like anchovies. I usually get anchovies put on my pizza as extra. I know, that's back to front to how ppl usually like their pizzas.:P So, this Pecks.. do u spread it on bread and crackers like Vegemite or are there different uses for it?

Eat it like you would eat Vegemite! I like it on toast the best. The Anchovette is the best out of the Pecks range. Damn it's tasty!

Thanks for the offer too! I was feeling a little hungry so I just rang my sister who's going to send some over.

i am miss my family and friends in Canada! i hate the Xmas, New years or any holidays here (in Singapore). I was just back home this summer and I loved every moment of it but I have to be in Singapore because my DH works here. Shopping in Singapore is good but the weather is a killer! i must be like 10 shades darker now. i miss my poutine too!!!

I have wonderful memories of NY and it is the best place on earth to grow up IMO and I miss it at times but I get nauseous at the idea of going back because my mother passed away in 1998 and the only reason for me to go there was to see her-I left NY in 1985 at the age of 23, and from 3/99 thru 3/06 we lived in Wisconsin and the whole time I was there I was extremely homesick-for Florida so here we are!

i miss stl and i never thought i would. i miss the zoo and the art museum and the shopping (really????). mid missouri has its benefits but i would go home any time. Lastly, i miss my family and crazy enough, my husband's family.

La Vanguardia said:
I think I'll actually need to adjust quite a bit and get a culture shock ifever I do decide to move back home.

This ie exactally me. I am so foreign when I go home, people ask me where I was born. I do miss family and friends, things and activities from time to time, but, all in all, I am home here, so, it is ok. If I were there, I would miss France and would probably say "I miss home".

Cal said:
Eat it like you would eat Vegemite! I like it on toast the best. The Anchovette is the best out of the Pecks range. Damn it's tasty!

Thanks for the offer too! I was feeling a little hungry so I just rang my sister who's going to send some over.

Vegimite is a very special thing, cal:smile:

sometimes I miss things from England, well, often. So, does that mean England is home too? I have lived so many places it is a little hard to tell which one is home! Home is where the heart is, but, my heart is a bit spread out!

kathleen said:
i miss stl and i never thought i would. i miss the zoo and the art museum and the shopping (really????). mid missouri has its benefits but i would go home any time. Lastly, i miss my family and crazy enough, my husband's family.

i feel ya! i go to school in pennsylvania, and i come home on every break i get...just being in st. louis feels like home, which is weird due to the fact that i chose to go kind of far away (farther than most of my friends at other colleges) because i felt like i needed to get out...i'm going back to school in three weeks and when i think about it i already miss the stl.

Wow, Kerri are you from Liverpool! I'm from Liverpool, Its a fabulous city don't you think! Milan is supposed to be super Fabulous, Its somewhere i've always wanted to go! Such a fashion forward City!
Take Care.

xxxRosexxx

gosh, I have moved from Philippines to Cali to WA, then back to Cali again, and now, heading back to WA........ I don't miss Phils as much especially since my relatives don't particularly like me (yeah they don't like me coz I am "too Americanized for them" but really it is because I do not give crap to whatever they say).. in spite of that, i do miss Filipino food, oh my gosh, they r so good!!!!!!!!!! well, I do not miss my family's home coz I had been disowned (I still talk to some of my sibs so that's good I guess)... I guess, where ever I go, I make it a point to make it my home.. and now, I am about to go back to WA and hopefully, I can make that my home as well......