Do you miss any LVs you said bye bye to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
HI, I got rid of my Azur speedy 35 "made in France" to get the azur Berkeley this summer. I use the Berkeley a few times and relized I don't like it as well. The straps and all the leather. I miss my speedy 35:sad: What would you do keep Berkeley or get rid and get another speedy? I also mss my Palermo pm:sad: I got rid of that one to get the gm. I love it but sometimes I wish I still had my pm. What do you miss? Thanks again guys:biggrin:

I would probably get rid of the Berkeley and get the speedy again if you don't like it as much. I miss my Jasmin in Noir. Even though I rarely used it, I liked looking at it and knowing I had it. I would never buy it now at the current price though.

yes, my one and only LV batignolles regular. I wish I had it back but working on getting another LV real soon! I had purchased it on ebay and it was in near-perfect condition. What was I thinking

not really.. the ones i've sold are those that never really had that "special" place in my heart..
and usually, what i replace them with are so much nicer as well.. :P

I never sold any but one needed to be repaired and LV gave me a new bag and I chose a different one. It was a melville reporter. I loved this bag especially with the zippered pockets on it!! This bag is now discontinued but still in stores. I have never seen anyone but me with it.

I WENT CRAZY PSYCHO MAD AFTER I SOLD my RP Man Crazy and it took me months to search/locate another Pristine One to replace it with-I will never sell it again!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.