Do you match your wallet brand to your handbag brand every time you change bags?

atlcharm

O.G.
Jan 13, 2007
Right now I have a dooney wallet inside of a coach purse. lol
I just purchased a kate spade wallet but only have coach purses.

I know some people make sure their wallets match their purses in color but do you go as far as to change your brand too? Meaning I can only use my lovely Kate Spade Wallet if I am carrying Kate bag.

Handbags are easy to switch out but wallets not so much and that can get expensive making sure you wallet matches in color and also brand. You'd have A LOT of wallets.

Thoughts!

Nope. I usually have one wallet at the time until it falls apart and there's always a long time gap in between. Right now I only have Prada Saffiano Fori wallet in Black with white trim and it goes with all the bags that I have. I don't think I can ever change wallet just to compliment the bag. It's not only expensive but also a lot of hassles to move everything from one wallet to the other.

Ugh...handbags are enough of a hassle to change... Though I try to buy matching wallets with alot of my bags, I hardly ever end up using them. It's just too much of a pain to be switching all your credit cards and money and change and everything... Also, it's very hard for me to find a wallet that fits my needs completely. I carry alot of high-end designer bags, but I've been using the same Coach wallet pretty much FOREVER! It's seriously the perfect wallet for me...and I'm sad because it's getting pretty beat up but I can't find another one like it :sad:

It's so hard for me to find a wallet that I can tolerate, one that functions the way I want it to, that I carry it until it dies.
I change my bag every other day though.

I don't try to match everything. When I bought my LV wallet, I was carrying it in my Donna Karan hobo. I got a Neverfull later, but I also have a bunch of Coach accessories in there. Having to switch out all my accessories just because I am switching bags would make me crazy.