Do you match your outfit with your LV babies when you go out??

Caesar Salad

May 10, 2007
I DO IT ALL THE TIME :yahoo:

yesterday night i have spent nearly 20 mins to think which vuitton bag I should use when going out to dinner with my parents ... and i think my dad was getting really impatient :nogood:

LOL ~~!

lol..i usually match my outfit TO my bag. I would sit in front of my bag closet and say, "Which bag do I wear tonight"...then once I have it picked..I look at my closet to see what would look good with it! Then if I can't make up my mind,I'll call my bf and ask him which bag I should use...and go from there..crazy yup!

Sometimes I'll decide whoch bag I want to carry and THEN I'll have to find an outfit that coordinates with the bag :yes:

As much as DH "gets" that I love my handbags...this he doesn't understand!

Well, I pretty much just go with the basics. If I have black in my outfit, I can go with my black Segur or a mono bag. If I have pink in my outfit, I can use my pink Trapeze or pink CB pochette. If I have light colours in my outfit, I'd go with vanilla Jasmin. Anything else, I just grab a mono or damier bag...I don't spend that much time matching or thinking about matching my bag to my outfit.

Yes, I do attempt to match the bag to my outfit. My nail polish always matches my outfits, and if necessary, I will tie a scarf on my bag to match the outfit. However, this is just my personality.

Sometimes I pick a bag based on the outfit and other times if I want to use a particular one then I'll tailor my outfit to match. Esp. trying to find shoes that match...ah yes, what fun!