Do you match your outfit with your LV babies when you go out??

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I DO IT ALL THE TIME :yahoo:

yesterday night i have spent nearly 20 mins to think which vuitton bag I should use when going out to dinner with my parents ... and i think my dad was getting really impatient :nogood:

LOL ~~!

2. by the way.. i was wearing jeans and heels last night, with my white MC pochette :heart:

3. lol..i usually match my outfit TO my bag. I would sit in front of my bag closet and say, "Which bag do I wear tonight"...then once I have it picked..I look at my closet to see what would look good with it! Then if I can't make up my mind,I'll call my bf and ask him which bag I should use...and go from there..crazy yup!

4. Sometimes I'll decide whoch bag I want to carry and THEN I'll have to find an outfit that coordinates with the bag :yes:

As much as DH "gets" that I love my handbags...this he doesn't understand!

5. Well, I pretty much just go with the basics. If I have black in my outfit, I can go with my black Segur or a mono bag. If I have pink in my outfit, I can use my pink Trapeze or pink CB pochette. If I have light colours in my outfit, I'd go with vanilla Jasmin. Anything else, I just grab a mono or damier bag...I don't spend that much time matching or thinking about matching my bag to my outfit.

6. i think it is fun to stand in front of the mirror... and spread all my bags on the floor.. and choose which one looks the best with your outfit... :lol::lol:

7. i put the bag to my outfit...

8. im occasionally guilty!

9. Hehe, I pick the outfit first then the bag...and that's baaaaaaaaad, cos that gives me more reasons to need another bag to go with it...

10. Considering I only have one LV bag, I guess no, lol

11. I do that every time....

12. Depends on where I'm going. Sometimes I match an outfit to a bag , specialy if it's anew bag. Other times I match the bag to the outfit.

13. Yes, I do attempt to match the bag to my outfit. My nail polish always matches my outfits, and if necessary, I will tie a scarf on my bag to match the outfit. However, this is just my personality.

14. Sometimes I pick a bag based on the outfit and other times if I want to use a particular one then I'll tailor my outfit to match. Esp. trying to find shoes that match...ah yes, what fun!

15. I often decide wich bag I want to use and then choose the clothes with it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice