Do you match your Goyard accessories/SLGs to your bags or do you have a rainbow? Need help in choosing Jouvence MM color.

bibogirl

Dec 12, 2020
I’m curious what everyone else does and want to know what you suggest I do. I want to get a toiletry bag for trips - the Jouvence MM. Not sure if I should be matchy-matchy. I’m afraid I would get bored if all my things matched. After all, that is one of the beauties about Goyard - the multitude of colors available! But I’m afraid if I have too many colors it will feel garish.

Right now I have an Artois PM in black/black with a black/black Matignon PM wallet. This is a daily tote for me because of the smaller size. There’s something satisfying about having them match. But it’s also a little boring.

My most used tote is a St. Louis GM in black/tan. I use it as a daily tote as well as for travel. I currently use a grey Senat MGM (with orange/cream stripes/letters) in that bag for my laptop and some documents. My passport cover is red. So I already have a bit of a mix in this set.

I also have the St. Louis GM in sky blue. I use this bag mostly for trips in the summer or vacations to warm climates.

Should I get the Jouvence MM in either the black/tan or sky blue to match one of my travel totes? Or just say to heck with it and get whatever color I want? In the Jouvence MM, I really like the red, navy, black/tan, and sky blue.

Personally, I would not be match matchy with Goyard colors….the print matches anyways. i have the sky blue, white, black/tan and grey st.Louis totes and I want to add a green mini Anjou next.

I don't ever match anything. But I don't have a rainbow either as I tend to stick to my favourite colours. Have black/black, white, navy, burgundy and rose gold Goyard items.

wow that's GORGEOUS!
Thank you! :heart: It was a spontaneous purchase in Paris last year. I was buying items for my friends and only casually mentioned the precious metals collection, thinking it was all sold out anyway. But my sweet SA went to the basement and found this as well as a yellow gold St. Louis. Picking one wasn't easy, but I absolutely love this one :love:

Reactions: yellow-sesame
You are the only person to understand your personal aesthetic.
Would you be able to enjoy the variety? Or would you always be wishing you had chosen the same?
As someone who appreciates the values of co-ordination I prefer larger items to match and still appreciate the opportunity for variety afforded by smaller items in different colours.

Reactions: c18027