Do you match your bags...

1. to your outfits? or do you work with your outfit to match your bag??? :amuse:

If my bag is new, then I will wear outfits to match the bag. Otherwise, its vice versa :yes:

How bout you ladies and gents?

2. ^^^^^^same here!:P

3. Me too!:yes:

4. Oh good. I am not alone! I thought I was a dork for doing that - lol!

5. ditto!

6. I definitely do. Can't wear a red bag and a green sweater at the same time. Not pretty.

7. I shop for clothes to match my bags.:smile:

8. Everything has to match as a whole. If it matches and looks right, off I go!

9. Absolutely, my Hubby thinks I'm crazy.

10. Of course, otherwise the outfit just doesn't look right. Thank goodness for black bags :biggrin:

11. It depends! If I want to wear a certain bag and it's, for example, brown, I would try and work around that color. But if I don't care what I wear (just something to go to the mall with), I'd grab a bag that works with my casual outfit.

12. Well, my sister and mom think I am nuts when I try to look for clothes to match my bags as opposed to just grabbing a bag to work with my outfit!

13. Ummm....I match my bags to the "event" of the day lol...eg. school= wearing batignolleH, and usually my clothes are just......(how can I put this....lol.....ummm....) ....everywhere lol. But I do tend to buy one main Winter jacket according to its colour so that it's easier to match and most of the time it's white, then I always wear jeans, and voila! lol I'm all set to go out in my region where Winter is ~70% of the year lol.

14. I have a hard time figuring out what pair of jeans to wear for the day =(

15. i have to match!
    even my wallet has to match the bag too

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice