Do you match your bag with your wallet?

wenndmd

Jul 10, 2009
hi there! i don't know if this was asked before. I have recently bought a LV damier bag. Every time i put out my Gucci wallet, almost everybody noticed or reacted that it's not a damier wallet. It crossed my mind before to get one to match my bag but I just love to use my Gucci wallet!!! Does anyone do the same or i am the only one?

My accessories coordinate with my bag but don't match exactly. For example if I carry a Damier bag, I carry my Vernis Pomme wallet & make up pouch. It's everyone's personal preference!

I have the international mono wallet which is pretty gigantic and it is super stuffed so i dont imagine changing my wallet ever (unless it falls apart). I like the matchy look but would never do it myself.

hi there! i don't know if this was asked before. I have recently bought a LV damier bag. Every time i put out my Gucci wallet, almost everybody noticed or reacted that it's not a damier wallet. It crossed my mind before to get one to match my bag but I just love to use my Gucci wallet!!! Does anyone do the same or i am the only one?

funny we have the same dilemma, i have a damier speedy 30 and a gucci walllet. i dont care if they don't match. at least they're both chocolate in color.:smile:

A BIG NO!!! At first when I got into LV I had all mono inside my bag. After about a year of not being able to tell everything apart and having to pull stuff out to tell what it is. I slowly started selling my mono SLG's and buying different patterns for everything. I now have a pomme cles, a rose pop ZCP and a mono 6 key holder. I wish they made 6 key holders in vernis I would have to have one. I still need something azur inside my bag. I had a white MC wallet that I loved until the LV's started rubbing off. It is normal with MC.