Do you match your bag with your wallet?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi there! i don't know if this was asked before. I have recently bought a LV damier bag. Every time i put out my Gucci wallet, almost everybody noticed or reacted that it's not a damier wallet. It crossed my mind before to get one to match my bag but I just love to use my Gucci wallet!!! Does anyone do the same or i am the only one?

2. :yes: my burberry wallet is retired. i don't like to mix.

3. yes and no...depends on my moods!

4. I agree with INGINGA! I DONT mix and match! I like damier with damier and classic mono with classic mono etc!!!

5. I'm a matching freak LOL ;)

6. My accessories coordinate with my bag but don't match exactly. For example if I carry a Damier bag, I carry my Vernis Pomme wallet & make up pouch. It's everyone's personal preference!

7. I agree, it's a personal preference. My wallet stays in my purse 90% of the time anyway. So I don't worry about matching everything.

8. I have the international mono wallet which is pretty gigantic and it is super stuffed so i dont imagine changing my wallet ever (unless it falls apart). I like the matchy look but would never do it myself.

9. i match designer labels, but not patterns..... i don't like mono on mono, or damier on damier, etc.

10. I would love to match wallets and bags but it's too much of a PITA for me. Rotating bags is much easier and I could do this daily, but wallets I tend to rotate every few weeks.

11. I only have 1 wallet, but 3 different styles of bags, and the wallet only matches 1 of them!

12. funny we have the same dilemma, i have a damier speedy 30 and a gucci walllet. i dont care if they don't match. at least they're both chocolate in color.:smile:

13. A BIG NO!!! At first when I got into LV I had all mono inside my bag. After about a year of not being able to tell everything apart and having to pull stuff out to tell what it is. I slowly started selling my mono SLG's and buying different patterns for everything. I now have a pomme cles, a rose pop ZCP and a mono 6 key holder. I wish they made 6 key holders in vernis I would have to have one. I still need something azur inside my bag. I had a white MC wallet that I loved until the LV's started rubbing off. It is normal with MC.

14. I match it up to point then got tired of pull out cc cards from one and then put into another. if i felt like doing it, sometimes i do.

15. Never....I hate matching the purse to the wallet.