Do you match wallets to the handbag?

No, I change my purse every day. I do not want to change wallets also.

I have way too many different purses. I could not afford to have 30+ different wallets.

Plus, I love my LV Koala wallet.

I the past I always matching wallet with bag. For ex: red LV epi bag with LV Epi red wallet but not for today as I have more handbags more than wallets so I couldn't match all my bags with my wallets.

I don't match my wallet to my handbag. I have one wallet and use it until it wears out and then I buy another one. I don't buy luxury, high end wallets - no desire for them (thank God). It's hard enough finding time to switch handbags if I had to switch wallets too I would never get out of the house!

I'm a bit obsessive about things matching and being in place - so, for the most part, I do match wallets and bags. if not exact match (patterns), then at minimum the color.

i change bags every few days and tend to switch things the night before, so it's not that bad.

If my wallet and handbag match, it's only by chance! I have one everyday wallet (old black leather Nine West trifold with zip change pocket), and I have a couple of smaller wallets. I only change from my everyday wallet if it's too big for my handbag (e.g. my daily wallet won't fit in a clutch).

I don't like to be all matchy- matchy for some reason. I have been using the same Burberry wallet for about 6 months now and I love it and have no intention of using another for a long time. It seems to go with everything anyway.

hmmm i don't think so. i absolutely adore my ted baker wallet, i wouldn't want to have to get rid of it and i wouldn't necessarily mind a ted baker bag but it just never occurred to me!