Do you match the hardware on your bags and accessories?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. #571 Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    Glad I'm not the only one that mixes!

2. No, I usually try and match the hardware on the fob to the bag but I don't worry about matching my personal jewelry to the hardware on my bag.

The only time I might do that if I was getting really dressed up to attend a wedding or fancy formal event, but even then probaby not.

In fact, now that I think about it, the last 2 events I attended (a wedding and a banquet) the hardware on my purse didn't match my jewelry!

3. No!

4. I like nickel hardware and all my jewelry is white gold and sterling silver. I hate mixing :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

5. I only wear silver/white gold/platinum jewelry so I never even think to match with the hardware on my bags! I have bags with silver and bags with gold, doesn't matter to me so much on a bag. I'm not really into the matchy matchy thing, my wallets, makeup cases, wristlets, etc don't have to match my bag. I love tons of colors and patterns!

6. I an definitely not that matchy matchy. The only time it really bothered me was with my siggy bag that had gold leather also.

7. This is OT but I can't stop staring at the bag in your avatar! I'm drooling, it's gorgeous!

8. I dont match

9. Lol why thank you. That's my first and only LV I bought pre loved a couple of weeks ago and added the coach scarf :smile:

10. Agreed! I feel this way too

11. I don't...my wedding jewelry is yellow gold, other is white or silver or platinum, and I like to mix it up. On my bags, however, I like the hardware to match for my accessories and whatever is on the bag. It's not a dealbreaker, but I do prefer it that way.

12. No, I love to mix it up. My wedding rings are a mix of white and yellow gold, and so is my favorite ring on my right hand which is a designer piece.
    I always mix my other jewelry also.
    Actually if you look at the recent designer jewelry, a lot of it is mixed metals. I just bought earrings by Mark Jacobs that are gold, rose gold and silver.

13. No. All the jewelry I wear is silver/white gold except for one set of rings that is rose gold.

I don't wear yellow gold jewelry ever but it doesn't bother me if the bag has gold or brass hardware because if I love it I will still carry it.

14. Never thought about doing that actually, so I guess no is my answer LOL! But I bet it looks nice!

15. Because I mix my jewelry I really don't match my hardware.