Workplace Do You Love Your Job *&* Hate Your Co Workers ?

frozen7313 said:
great topic!

i used to love my job AND [most] of my coworkers. haha.

now i kinda dont like my job. ugh. i may go back to restoration hardware. -_-

Wow !! sorry to hear that,didnt you just start this job ? I think i remember you celebrating not to long ago. :blink:

helenNZ said:
hmmm, well i use to LOVE my job... until they employed a new Pharm. Tech... I hate my job now! Y? because i hate working with the other techs now... they're SO :censor: -ing clicky and they always go off together etc... it actually made me cry one day... AGGHH! i hate my job i wish these techs would fall down and die... :mad: :mad:
OMG, im such a bad person for saying that... but its the truth! :Push:
I am so sorry to hear that Helen !! i cetainly hope things will improve in the near future for you :smile:
I can't say that i love my job...but at least its better than the normal 9-5 job i use to have, with running ur own business its more verstile but more pressure too ! but i use to hate working at a bank when i was in Sydney, the ppl there were not very friendly at all :hrmm: and it just got to the point that i would rather quit than staying at that branch and be miserable :noworry:

I know this thread is old, but I feel like it applies to me, right now.

I like my job, but the people in my office are the worst people to work with. I work for the government and these people are all about rank. I'm an admin/student so they treat me like I don't deserve to be treated any better. Yes, I'm just an admin/student, but that doesn't mean that I deserve any less value than anyone else. They are the most selfish human beings I know, and if they see me carrying something heavy, they don't even offer to help, and it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to contribute to others' birthdays. One person had the balls to tell me that it was my job to go out of my way bake/purchase cakes for people. BS! :censor:

Honestly, there is only one direct coworker who seems to care about me. What's funny, is she gets treated just as badly as I do! =/

Last edited:
i actually love my coworkers. i've been there for 6 yrs now and they are like family to me - they've been there for me through some tough times. the job is ok, but i'd definitely miss the people if i were to leave.

I like my job but cannot stomach my co-workers. I am firmly against office gossip. I don't like how one person will spread rumors and personal business all over the place. I don't tell anyone about my personal life.

I'm self-employed and part time in a property management office, part time in a local company as a design assistant.

I hate dealing with the college students at the property management company. Part of it is about half are my age and it sucks because I can't really be friends with any of the tenants because of my job and the other part of it is so many of them still act like they're in high school and mommy and daddy take care of everything and get involved and the students expect us to act like their parents....while I pride myself on being a good leasing agent and not being a horrible landlord like so many places around here are....there is a line between being a leasing agent and solving a tenant issue and being someone's second mother.

But I love my design jobs...I just don't have enough co workers I can relate to though.

I work in a one person office. So other than shift overlap I'm alone. But until last year, I had a superviser who I relieved from work. He made me SO miserable, I hated my job! Pretty bad for having to deal with him for less than 15 minutes a day. But he could do no wrong while I could do no right. He actually wrote me up for being 4 minutes early instead of the "required" 5. I went to coroporate about that one! Luckily he left last year. Our office is totally different now. Much easier place to work! I do feel sorry for his new coworkers though!

I started a new job about a year ago, so I am still "feeling it out" a bit. For the most part, I enjoy it (wouldn't go as far as to say "love it") and like all but a couple of my co-workers. Sadly, the two I don't like are absolutely the most arrogant, self-absorbed, obnoxious, and discourteous people I've ever met.

Gotta take the bad with the good, I guess. It still beats my last job a million times over! :P

I loved this job when I started it, but they hired me under false notions. I was supposed to be doing the position I started in, but the person was on a long term leave and everyone thought they weren't going back. Long story short, this person couldn't afford not come back so now I'm stuck basically doing odd jobs until that job or another job I'm qualified for is open. I don't like my coworkers, but the only thing that makes me happy, keeps me from quitting, is it's A LOT better than my former job and I'm not being micromanged. I was brain washed into thinking all boss/admin were micromangers and now I see that's not true and could never go back to an environment like that.

I'm currently very lucky and not only really enjoy my job but the people I work with as well. I've been blessed with a phenomenal & supportive boss and a great team. There are a few people outside of my group who aren't exactly the most pleasant to work with but they are few and far between.

I enjoy working with the residents but my coworkers are just ugh. Their gossiping and back-stabbing are too much. Some days I just want to smack them upside the head and ask them how old they are.

:blah:

Last edited: