Do you love your HAC?

Is 28 too small then? I find my Birkin 35 a bit too heavy and big, while my 28 Kelly too small, so I'm considering either a 32 or 28 HAC. I thought a 32 might be too similar to my 35 Birkin in size. Of course in an ideal world, I would have both!!

I believe that sz 28 will be very nice as well. I haven't tried it on yet. Size 32 is not as big as birkin 35. Have both 32 and 28 will be great!!! :yes::tup:

Royal Yes there is enough room to stick your arm through. :smile:

I believe that sz 28 will be very nice as well. I haven't tried it on yet. Size 32 is not as big as birkin 35. Have both 32 and 28 will be great!!! :yes::tup:

Royal Yes there is enough room to stick your arm through. :smile:

ilovemylife, I saw pictures of your closet and I think you have fantastic taste. So could you give me some advice: 28 HAC or 30 Birkin?

I love my HAC very much, she is with the regional craftsman & I hope to get her back soon. She is a size 32, gold hardware Chevre. I took her with me to Europe, she got snowed on in Vienna, pigeon-pooped on in San Marco Square, Venice & rained on in Paris. Through it all, she never let me down. After the trip I see her in a new light & that's why I sent her to the spa. As a replacement, I am carrying my togo 30, I have to endure daily ribbing from my 11 yr old DS, he says that it matches our sofa leather! Also I find that my stuff is always on the verge of falling out of the 30, my bearn wallet & zip agenda is very visible & in crowded places I feel very vulnerable. The HAC has the depth which offers a less visibility of my bag's contents. I know now that 30 is not the ideal size for me, 35 is great as I can sometimes shoulder it when I need to keep it closer to when the need arises but I find that I tend to bump into everyone with it. Oh boy do I miss my HAC!

Do you have enough room to stick your arm through? I love the HAC, but that's my only concern.

This is my concern as well. My arms are on the chubby side, I haven't had any trouble with Birkin, but if HAC's handles are a full inch 'lower', it might be a problem :sad: It would be so helpful to get to try one. Anyone ready to send her HAC for some winter fun in the snow :graucho:

ilovemylife, I saw pictures of your closet and I think you have fantastic taste. So could you give me some advice: 28 HAC or 30 Birkin?

Thank you so much evekitti. Unfortunately I only have HAC 32. I don't have HAC 28, I afraid that I can't give advice on it vs birkin 30. (But my favorite size for my everyday use is birkin 30.) :smile:

This is my concern as well. My arms are on the chubby side, I haven't had any trouble with Birkin, but if HAC's handles are a full inch 'lower', it might be a problem :sad: It would be so helpful to get to try one. Anyone ready to send her HAC for some winter fun in the snow :graucho:

MsReya, My mother also has the chubby arms and I gave her HAC, she doesn't like it that much because it's difficult for her to put her arms through especially when she wears a watch. It's only 3" handle drop from the back.

I love everyone else's HACs - does that count?

Lol, same here! I don't have one but I always thought I would have a HAC as my first H bag. Ended up with a Birk which was unexpected but hey, apparently H bags choose you, not the other way around. Still would love a HAC in Barenia though :love:

Do you have enough room to stick your arm through? I love the HAC, but that's my only concern.

I think the handle drop is 3" on the 32, which is 1" shorter than the Birkin 35.

Can anyone tell me what the handle drop is on the HAC 36? I've been browsing all kinds of action HAC shots from the action sticky (and the All Hail thread!) - the 36 looks like it has a longer handle. How does it compare to a Birkin 35?

Anyone?

The proportions of the HAC are perfect. I am worried about the shorter handles too. I wear a big watch and leather bracelets so have nicked the underside of the handles and the waxed bit on the top of my Birkin numerous times. Just did it again last week. Claude asked, "why is this happening?" I didn't have the heart to say it was the bloody buckle on the Hapi bracelet! So now the bag goes back in for rewaxing...

The proportions of the HAC are perfect. I am worried about the shorter handles too. I wear a big watch and leather bracelets so have nicked the underside of the handles and the waxed bit on the top of my Birkin numerous times. Just did it again last week. Claude asked, "why is this happening?" I didn't have the heart to say it was the bloody buckle on the Hapi bracelet! So now the bag goes back in for rewaxing...

I totally wrecked my favorite sweater with my Hapi (definitely not "happy") bracelet buckle! I love that bracelet but it is lethal!

i prefer the shape but the shorter handles are ANNOYING

I have to agree - I have very small wrists, but the fact remains - that bag is a wrist or hand held only (with a big coat on) - it takes some mental adjustment when I wear them. That said, I love the shape of my HACs....I wish Hermes would lengthen the straps an inch or two.