Do you love your Damier Papillon?

I used to have one and it wears really well...I finally gave it to my sister last X'mas as I got tired of waiting for it to show wear and tear so I can have an excuse to buy another bag...pretty roomy too :smile: I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

I have damier pap 26 and adore it. I love the size of this bag. To me, the 30 looks too big and doesn't have the adorable factor. It's just the right size for me and I'm 5'4" and a size 10.

So i guess I'm stumped on if I should get the 26 or 30 - i am 5'7" and 120 - is the 26 too tiny for me??

We are the same size/height and I looove the 30. Here are pics of me wearing mine(on shoulder with one strap fed through the other----super comfy way to carry on your shoulder w/o worrying about it squishing under your arm) different ways.

Attachments

• Damier Papillon closer pic strap through strap on shoulder.jpg
    Damier Papillon closer pic strap through strap on shoulder.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Damier papillon crook of arm.jpg
    Damier papillon crook of arm.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 67
  • Damier Papillon on shoulder.jpg
    Damier Papillon on shoulder.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 59
  • Damier Papillon on shoulder 1 strap.jpg
    Damier Papillon on shoulder 1 strap.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 60
Hi, I have the Damier Pap 30 and love it to bits!!!:love:
I'm only 5 ft. and 98 lbs. but I like the 30 better.:yes:
here are some pics.

jpg.gif
lv3-.jpg (109.4 KB, 756 views)
jpg.gif
lv4-.jpg (80.4 KB, 378 views)
jpg.gif
lv5.jpg (36.6 KB, 414 views)

I believe you should go for the 30 and besides it comes with a mini Papillon.
I going to contribute with visual aids as well, I am 5'5 and 118..here the Papillon on me, and btw this is one of my favorite shape.
LV0019.jpg

Wow thank you pupster, sarsi and bags4me - these pics are really helpful and I think i will go with the 30 - seeing those pictures makes me really want that bag now! But i currently have the funds for the 26, so hoping a little xmas $ will come my way so that I can go get my 30 for new years.
Thanks again - I love the LV forum, you all are so helpful!

oh - bags4me - those boots are HOT, where did you find them?
Thanks, I bought them last year online, I can't think of the name of the store, but they had Louboutin boots on sale for 30% off. If I remember the name of the store I will pm you and btw I am glad you are going for the Papillon 30, this is a wonderful bag.

You have converted me! I've hmmm about this bag and after seeing pic's I WANT IT !

I believe you should go for the 30 and besides it comes with a mini Papillon.
I going to contribute with visual aids as well, I am 5'5 and 118..here the Papillon on me, and btw this is one of my favorite shape.
LV0019.jpg