Do you love your Damier Papillon?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So i guess I'm stumped on if I should get the 26 or 30 - i am 5'7" and 120 - is the 26 too tiny for me??

2. I have the Damier Papillon 26, and I love it - just wish I would have got the 30 instead. Here is a pic for reference.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks for the pic for reference! You are sooo pretty BTW! So why do you wish you got the 30, is it really that big of a difference

4. You're welcome and thank you - you're so sweet! Yes, the 30 is bigger and roomier. I use my 26 as a going-out bag, but if I would have had the 30, I would be getting more usage out of it.

5. I used to have one and it wears really well...I finally gave it to my sister last X'mas as I got tired of waiting for it to show wear and tear so I can have an excuse to buy another bag...pretty roomy too :smile: I would recommend it in a heartbeat.

6. I have damier pap 26 and adore it. I love the size of this bag. To me, the 30 looks too big and doesn't have the adorable factor. It's just the right size for me and I'm 5'4" and a size 10.

7. We are the same size/height and I looove the 30. Here are pics of me wearing mine(on shoulder with one strap fed through the other----super comfy way to carry on your shoulder w/o worrying about it squishing under your arm) different ways.

Attached Files:

8. I have the 30 too and use it a lot more than I thought I would....it's a great everyday bag and it goes with everything.

9. Hi, I have the Damier Pap 30 and love it to bits!!!:love:
    I'm only 5 ft. and 98 lbs. but I like the 30 better.:yes:
    here are some pics.

[​IMG]lv3-.jpg (109.4 KB, 756 views)
    [​IMG]lv4-.jpg (80.4 KB, 378 views)
    [​IMG]lv5.jpg (36.6 KB, 414 views)

10. I believe you should go for the 30 and besides it comes with a mini Papillon.
    I going to contribute with visual aids as well, I am 5'5 and 118..here the Papillon on me, and btw this is one of my favorite shape.
    [​IMG]

11. Wow thank you pupster, sarsi and bags4me - these pics are really helpful and I think i will go with the 30 - seeing those pictures makes me really want that bag now! But i currently have the funds for the 26, so hoping a little xmas $ will come my way so that I can go get my 30 for new years.
    Thanks again - I love the LV forum, you all are so helpful!

12. oh - bags4me - those boots are HOT, where did you find them?

13. Thanks, I bought them last year online, I can't think of the name of the store, but they had Louboutin boots on sale for 30% off. If I remember the name of the store I will pm you and btw I am glad you are going for the Papillon 30, this is a wonderful bag.

14. You have converted me! I've hmmm about this bag and after seeing pic's I WANT IT !