Do you love to organize ?

MyBelongs to Louis

My ❤️ Belongs to Louis
Sep 6, 2017
I do! My Friday fun organizing bandeau’s :smile: Here’s my updated collection. I’ve been slowly adding them over the years and never sold any. I honestly thought I had more than this lol. Now it looks like I have room for a few more! Yay

602E0AA3-ABF5-4FF0-8FD4-B52BE1E35EC8.jpeg18D79BCF-2D2D-44E3-A8BD-E83AFE8995CA.jpegCCA57BF9-632B-463D-A161-5D1FF9090F28.jpegB7013695-116D-4013-822E-826B9C36A3FC.jpeg

This organizer from Amazon has the perfect dimensions - LVoe it :heart: I searched high and low for a height that fits my larger width bandeau’s (while fitting the slim height of the drawer) and this one is just perfect! Now to order an identical one with different slot sizes to organize my bag charms :smile: Thanks for letting me share5CD80D46-71BA-4B22-A1C2-F8E41140FF45.jpegD820ED75-63BD-419F-B2DB-0D17FA1EF33E.jpeg2B5E60A9-5901-48AD-A96D-DE8088A02C01.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a great idea V :smile:. I was just thinking about how to best store my bandeaus and SLGs. My bandeaus are all in their boxes currently (I never got dust bags with any of them. :sad:). Some of my SLGs are in their boxes while the more-frequently used SLGs are only in their dustbags. I know it’s bad to store bags in their boxes but I don’t know it it’s bad to store SLGs and bandeaus in their boxes.

This is a great idea V :smile:. I was just thinking about how to best store my bandeaus and SLGs. My bandeaus are all in their boxes currently (I never got dust bags with any of them. :sad:). Some of my SLGs are in their boxes while the more-frequently used SLGs are only in their dustbags. I know it’s bad to store bags in their boxes but I don’t know it it’s bad to store SLGs and bandeaus in their boxes.
Thanks IM! I don’t think bandeau’s are affected badly stored in boxes, so no worries there :smile: The dust bag thing is regional for some reason: I got my first bandeau, Tahitienne lilac one, overseas and it came with one so I’ve been requesting them ever since. If you order online in N. America than you can’t request one but SA’s could fulfill it easily.

Storage preference: I started off loving my bandeau’s stored individually in dust bags and their boxes but after a while all the boxes became too much to handle lol. I think when I started decluttering the boxes a while back, I realized that it is easier to have easy access to my items without the boxes everywhere. I got tired of going through a gazillion boxes and dust bags looking for accessories I wanted to use lol. In hindsight, if I had labeled the boxes it might have been better. I love this easy access set up 10x’s more though.

I’m going to keep my charms in their dust bags when I order the same kind of box and dividers. I measured my largest and widest charm (lovely Birds) and it’s going to fit them all just fine. I’m feeling so lucky finding these, honestly. The bag charm box will be the same height and width of the first one - which fits my drawer perfectly! It’s the ultimate pairing lol50B84320-242D-4037-BA38-AA1D59B61E9D.jpeg

Your so kind, as always, my sweet friend. Thanks for your support :heart: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
Thanks IM! I don’t think bandeau’s are affected badly stored in boxes, so no worries there :smile: The dust bag thing is regional for some reason: I got my first bandeau, Tahitienne lilac one, overseas and it came with one so I’ve been requesting them ever since. If you order online in N. America than you can’t request one but SA’s could fulfill it easily.

Storage preference: I started off loving my bandeau’s stored individually in dust bags and their boxes but after a while all the boxes became too much to handle lol. I think when I started decluttering the boxes a while back, I realized that it is easier to have easy access to my items without the boxes everywhere. I got tired of going through a gazillion boxes and dust bags looking for accessories I wanted to use lol. In hindsight, if I had labeled the boxes it might have been better. I love this easy access set up 10x’s more though.

I’m going to keep my charms in their dust bags when I order the same kind of box and dividers. I measured my largest and widest charm (lovely Birds) and it’s going to fit them all just fine. I’m feeling so lucky finding these, honestly. The bag charm box will be the same height and width of the first one - which fits my drawer perfectly! It’s the ultimate pairing lolView attachment 5070772

Your so kind, as always, my sweet friend. Thanks for your support :heart: :hugs: :heart: :heart: :heart:
You made me lol with your description of going through heaps of LV boxes! :smile:
I love your new organisation for your beautiful bandeaus! :loveeyes: Can’t wait for a pic of your charms when they’ve settled into their new home.
In general I find decluttering and organising to be very liberating. The only problem is that the newly recovered space always tends to fill itself magically up again so quickly :lol:

You made me lol with your description of going through heaps of LV boxes! :smile:
I love your new organisation for your beautiful bandeaus! :loveeyes: Can’t wait for a pic of your charms when they’ve settled into their new home.
In general I find decluttering and organising to be very liberating. The only problem is that the newly recovered space always tends to fill itself magically up again so quickly :lol:
Thanks babe! Haha first world problems, right? I had to track down a missing bandeau today b/c of those pesky boxes lol. I can’t wait to share my second box’s arrival :smile: Happy weekend!

Beautiful collection MB!
Can you share some tips in caring for them? My first bandeau will arrive next week so I want to be prepared :smile:
When you receive it, do you iron it flat right away? What about when you tie it on your bag handles and then remove them? Do you wash them, lay flat to dry and then iron?
Any tips are appreciated, thank you in advance!

Wow @MyBelongs to Louis Your bandeau collection is AMAZING! So many beautiful pieces and I’m sure each one has its own memories and story behind it. :hbeat::love::loveeyes::loveeyes: Thanks for sharing it with us! The organiser drawers are perfect too and yes organising things are the best! I love it too.:heart: It’s so nice how you found the perfect fit and it makes using them much more easier and welcoming! I can’t wait to see all your charms in their new drawer too. They will be so pretty too!

@MCBadian07 TY hun! Congrats on your new bandeau. You’re going love it :smile:

These silk bandeau’s are pretty easy to maintain and low maintenance IMO. I put them in delicate wash bags and hand wash cold setting in washer then steam them out after. They arrived straightened when new so I only wash them when they get too wrinkly from tying bows or accidentally dirty. HTHs
Wow @MyBelongs to Louis Your bandeau collection is AMAZING! So many beautiful pieces and I’m sure each one has its own memories and story behind it. :hbeat::love::loveeyes::loveeyes: Thanks for sharing it with us! The organiser drawers are perfect too and yes organising things are the best! I love it too.:heart: It’s so nice how you found the perfect fit and it makes using them much more easier and :love: welcoming! I can’t wait to see all your charms in their new drawer too. They will be so pretty too!
TYSM sweet B :heart::flowers: I’m so happy you enjoyed this slice of my organized life lol. Also that you love organizers. Please share how you store your LV accessories, I’d love to learn your tricks and tips!

I can’t wait to share part2 with you. Just looking at the range of bag charms I’m ‘missing’ is making me want to buy more right now :biggrin:

Last edited:
@MCBadian07 TY hun! Congrats on your new bandeau. You’re going love it :smile:

These silk bandeau’s are pretty easy to maintain and low maintenance IMO. I put them in delicate wash bags and hand wash cold setting in washer then steam them out after. They arrived straightened when new so I only wash them when they get too wrinkly from tying bows or accidentally dirty. HTHs
Thank you for sharing your wisdom :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I do! My Friday fun organizing bandeau’s :smile: Here’s my updated collection. I’ve been slowly adding them over the years and never sold any. I honestly thought I had more than this lol. Now it looks like I have room for a few more! Yay

View attachment 5070452View attachment 5070453View attachment 5070454View attachment 5070455

This organizer from Amazon has the perfect dimensions - LVoe it :heart: I searched high and low for a height that fits my larger width bandeau’s (while fitting the slim height of the drawer) and this one is just perfect! Now to order an identical one with different slot sizes to organize my bag charms :smile: Thanks for letting me shareView attachment 5070456View attachment 5070466View attachment 5070468
Love this!! Thank you so much for inspiration!! :love::loveeyes::hbeat::flowers:

• Love
What a beautiful collection and a beautiful idea. I collect museum scarfs and have around 30 scarves from museums all around the world from my travels. But they all different shapes and sizes. Any idea how I can keep them organized like this and where to buy the organizer? Many thanks for any help....

• Love