Do you love Maggie??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am considering the large Maggie but unsure if it suits a tall plus sized woman, heard about people having the straps fall off their shoulder and being uncomfortable. I recently tried the Large signature one on in Dillards and it seemed like it would be fine on me but I was looking for feedback on other ladies her and any modeling pictures would be great!! TIA ;)

2. I love my Maggie!!!! I am only about 5'5" and lets just say a little fluffy and it wears well. I have never had a problem with the shoulder strap falling off, but I just make sure I put one strap over the other on my shoulder (sorta crossing them I guess). I have the leather one in Mahogany.

3. ohh!! is it easy to get into and out of when you need to get something out of your bag like your wallet in a check out line or something?

do you happen to have any pictures of your lovely maggie? thanks so much

4. My Maggie is amazing and I am not having ANY issues with the straps. I have that issue with the Parker Satchel and criss cross them. I have no issues with getting my stuff in and out either.

5. good to know.. keep the reviews coming love hearing other ladies opinions on this bag!

6. I love, love, love my Maggies. I'm 5'2" and have a medium and large one. The only time I have a problem with either of them falling off my shoulder is when I wear a very thick coat. Otherwise they are perfect!

7. I am 5'5" and love and I do mean LOVE mine!! But I do love large bags.
    I have the grey and the cinnamon!!

8. would someone that has a small and a large maggie mind posting pics for comparison?
    Thanks!

9. I'm tall-ish and plus sized and like I mentioned to you, it does slip off my shoulder sometimes.

10. HI,
    The only difference between the small and large Maggie is the Bag size! The drop size on the handle is the same! 9 inches! I researched this when I was looking at the Cobalt Patent Maggie! I ended up getting the small one!

Hope this helps!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. LOVE LOVE LOVE my Maggie she is my favorite bad to date!!!

12. go for it. i dont own a maggie yet, but i plan to get the floral embroidered one. i think they are great bags, in fact i would say maggie, by far, has been one of the more popular styles selling at macy's. we've sold a lot of maggies.

13. This is me with the Annie. From what I have read it is the same size as the large Maggie? I'm about 5'6" for reference.

[​IMG]