Do you love Juicy???

1. I have just started buying their track suits and this weekend I got a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I love the way their clothes fit!! They are so comfortable and cozy! Do you feel the same?

2. YES, I absolutely love juicy! I just got the cutest new shirt from them!

3. Love it!!! I just wish it was cheaper so then i could get every color of everything!!!!!!!!!!!

4. I like their velour track suits, very comfy :yes:

5. :yes::yes::yes:

6. I *like* Juicy. It's hard for me to fit in them. I'm not skinny and I'm not tall. Even the XL tops are tight because I have serious boobs and the pants all drag on me. . . :sad:
    What gives?
    I buy it for my daughter though, the shirts are sooooo soft!

7. I LOVE Juicy! Soo comfortable =)

8. i have a terry set and velour pants, both on sale. i wouldn't buy anything else juicy because 1. it doesn't fit me well (the p is too big), 2. i think its overpriced, 3. its not very good quality (i already have a hole in a pair of the pants for no reason).

9. I like them for lounging around the house, wearing on airplanes, dashing out for an errand. I never wear the matching sets, though!

10. I like the velour hoodies and have just bought three more *naughty*

11. I love their velour track suits. I own about 6 of them in varying colors. The fit is so sexy!

12. :heart: their track suits... and their jeans fits me incredibly! the stretch is enough to be fitting and sexy, but doesn get "stretched out" like some other jeans. I also like some of their dress pants, they are low rise enough to be cute but not butt crack showing=)

13. They're wicked comfy but they run so small I feel so bad about myself when I buy them.

14. i know right? i only like the velour track suits (which are becoming harder to find! did anyone else notice that? it's all terry now...hate the terry. :yucky:) but even the XL top won't zip around my chest. i'm not even fat anymore, just busty. so pants it is. i think the price is a teensy bit inflated for what you get. it's also hard for me to spend 100+ dollars on what are basically sweatpants but i loooooove them. i buy them on sale only.

15. I love Juicy hoodies!! The fit is amazing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice