Do you love all things Gucci or just favor a particular Gucci collection?

Manchoo78

Feb 3, 2013
New York City
When I think about it, I only really love the Soho collection and Gucci Gloria and Noah pumps.

What about you? Do you love Gucci or just certain collections or styles?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I like Gucci in general :smile: but there are certainly some lines that I prefer over others

Dorf

Nov 14, 2012
I like Gucci in general :smile: but there are certainly some lines that I prefer over others
+1. I like most of the stuff, but my favourite is Beige/brown GG Coated Canvas. My least favourite is the items with green/red web.

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
I absolutely loved the hysteria collection! I prefer the BTH and Boston styles the most though i really like Gucci in general. There is always something that catches my eye in most of their collections.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I :heart: Gucci generally too

but when Babushka (2008 and same season as the Hysteria) I did go a bit :craze:

For me it's the cute shopping knight carrying shopping bags (Gucci Shield). The shield was originally a happy bell boy carrying suitcases who only acquired amour later. It reminds me of Guccio Gucci's humble roots, and that after carrying all those mega-rich peoples bags up hundreds stairs he climbed his way to the top with the best luggage in the World - his own :biggrin:.

:robot:

Reactions: immigratty

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
NYC
I love Gucci's horsebit design! I love all Gucci! I have their gorgeous silk scarves, jewelry and leather bags! Wonderful quality and classic design!

Reactions: Bee-licious

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I love Gucci's horsebit design! I love all Gucci! I have their gorgeous silk scarves, jewelry and leather bags! Wonderful quality and classic design!

OMG me too! I forgot I have to have everything with a horse-bit on, even if it's Hermes LOL.

I think I must be a horse-hardware junkie :biggrin: