Do you line the bottom of your eyes?

I have extremely large lies in real life, my friends call me alien eyes lol.

I've heard though that lining the bottom eyelid makes your eyes look smaller, so I just line the bottom outer half with pencil.

Definitely do.. i have pretty large eyes and it looks wayyyyyy better with.

p375789852.jpg

^^ my normal makeup! See?! :smile:

I only line my top lashes (benefit Bad Gal rocks!!). That is my signature look. I don't line my lower lashes and don't generally put mascara on them either. This is because i used to have problems with liner or mascara running or just looking tired and worn out at the end of the day. For some reason my shadow and liner really stay put on my upper lashes; lower gets smudged after awhile.

ITA with HubbaWubba; the less pulling you do on your eyes, the less you stretch that delicate skin = fewer wrinkles later! Trust me, it pays off, LOL.

I DO occasionally line my lower lashes when I'm going out or to a party...I use a deep grey color so it's not as harsh as black.

Does waterline mean the inner rim? If it does, I have done that occasionally but sometimes my eyes flush it out pretty quickly and I get colored "eye boogers" from the liner. Yuck!

I use a gold/brown on my waterline when I put on my day makeup (light layer of Urban Decay Maui Wowie), and use a compatible shade when I use colored eyeshadow. I can't do my top lids for the life of me... I end up making my eyes look weird.

If I line the waterline with anything dark, it makes my eyes look A LOT smaller. I can't do a full on smoky eye with dark liner in the waterline and way around the whole eye.

Instead, I line beneath the bottom lashes, only on the outer 2/3 of the eye. Then I line the whole top, put a dark shadow in the crease and put highlighter in the corners of my eyes. It seriously makes my eyes look twice as big.