Do you likey or dislikey this bag.....

I like this . . . I have a soho metallic hobo. For weekends and kids, I would get the largest size, and I mean deep, the measurement from the center seam down. Crescent shaped hobos have less depth than hobo's cut straight across the zipper, straight cuts slouch more.

ok..now you lost me..:s I didn't know some are crescent shaped and some are cut straight across...hmm.......I think I want one cut straight across, does anyone know what the name of those are? or what the style number is to the straight across cuts? hmmmm....

I have the orginal bag you posted in XL, leather. I really like it.

I actually find the wider, buckle strap nicer to carry than some of the thinner straps, but my shoulder might be wider than some **insert the fact that I'm plus-sized here** :P.

I do enjoy carrying this bag, but I sometimes have to be in the right mood to carry it. Since it is such a crescent shape, I find sometimes my things can get all jubbled around, but it isn't too bad.

I typically carry 2 wristlets and a demi in my bag and they stay put fine, it's other
things like mints, keys, gloss, those things tend to shift around.

I got mine at the outlet for $150!!!

ok..now you lost me..:s I didn't know some are crescent shaped and some are cut straight across...hmm.......I think I want one cut straight across, does anyone know what the name of those are? or what the style number is to the straight across cuts? hmmmm....

Maybe she means the Soho hobo that's an outlet exclusive bag. I have that one and it's great!

But the original hobo you asked about: someone I work with has it and she loves it! And she is particularly picky about the strap staying up. The strap on hers is wide like the legacy shoulder bags strap.